Unable to swing\stab with melee when exhausted is just stupid and needs to be changed.

MrBlamochai

MrBlamochai

Well, when using a melee weapon and you're exhausted you cannot swing it until your PMC has regained his stamina,

I think this is just stupid to stand in front of someone when he's got a shotgun and you're just panting and staring at him waiting to get blasted.

I think what should be done is that when exhausted your PMC can swing and use melee with less damage but cannot sprint which makes it more like what Nikitta is famous to say:

R E A L I S T I C ! ! !

• Sad 2
KugelFanger
2 minutes ago, MrBlamochai said:

Well, when using a melee weapon and you're exhausted you cannot swing it until your PMC has regained his stamina,

I think this is just stupid to stand in front of someone when he's got a shotgun and you're just panting and staring at him waiting to get blasted.

I think what should be done is that when exhausted your PMC can swing and use melee with less damage but cannot sprint which makes it more like what Nikitta is famous to say:

R E A L I S T I C ! ! !

Or you can... you know... Buy a gun and not have to deal with that??

DragunovCrux
On 11/9/2018 at 5:36 AM, MrBlamochai said:

R E A L I S T I C ! ! !

There was an original argument that melee was OP, and they have opted so that stamina was a balance.