CRAZZY1

I just lost my factory key it disseaperd from my gamme and im upset

CRAZZY1

Hello i was playing factory i had my factory key and all the other stuff in my gamme container when i entered in then i shoot a bit of guys and loot then go up stairs and i tried to open the door that requires the factory key the loot door and my character breached i was confused i checked my keybar all keys were gone i checked outside a guy fully geared killed me and then i was like maybe in my stash but then it was nowhere is there a new hack that lets people get acess to your gamma ?

can anyone help for a fix or have spare factory key or do you know what may have caused this i didnt use the fleeca market like i said it was in my gamme container when i entered the raid and im really upset about this.

• Sad 2

Zyborg

that sucks so bad man . hopefully you had them insured if you dropped em or something

ivantuvieja

just press play, you´ll see how the bug works so you can avoid it on the future

• Like 1

CRAZZY1
14 hours ago, ivantuvieja said:

Thıs explains it all thank you so much

14 hours ago, ivantuvieja said:

Send it to the devs please this is the problem im pretty sure

Questenberg

Has this been fixed yet?  Curious before equipping factory key.

symbiote

Are you drunk? do you even realize at what topic you have posted? I wouldn't blame a game at this case. You even don't know where to post a post, i bet you have discard it  or accidentally sold it. BTW there is special topic about bugs, and there is a button in luncher to report a bug.

• Sad 1

trackais

Maybe you sold it accidentally in the flea market? I once wanted to buy a tactical rig, it was cheap, around 15k roubles, i didnt check whats inside it. There was a marked key, gold chain, magazines etc.. 

2018-11-15[17-30] (0).png

Edited by trackais

CRAZZY1
2 hours ago, symbiote said:

Are you drunk? do you even realize at what topic you have posted? I wouldn't blame a game at this case. You even don't know where to post a post, i bet you have discard it  or accidentally sold it. BTW there is special topic about bugs, and there is a button in luncher to report a bug.

lol i did post it there also here i post it everywhere so it gets fixd u UUUU memer im just gonna say

opiat3

Posting it everywhere wont get anything fixed.

Reporting and sending logs will.

• Like 1

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2