Shotgun Sniper Scavs Return!

skybellrock

So, the phenomenon is back. Ive had multiple shotgun scavs shoot me and hitting with a ridiculous accuracy although theyre multiple hundred meters away. Lately scavs has also got insane aim at you. When i lay down and a scav is about 100 meters away they will somehow still hit me with a 100% accuracy. This is completely broken. Something has to happen. Its in all honesty game ruining. 

Same thing after last patch, Scav started hit me in Woods for distance about 270 meters away, and hit me each time when I started to run dangle to him. Dunno what was that, seems like Saiga 12 cal, and he killed me.

Edited by Isenjil

That is better, scav shooting sky, getting 500 dmg and not dying (i shooted only that 1 scav)937318497_2018-11-1310-18(0).thumb.png.a1178485b987acb5c68d361c3a94892b.png

@edit Scav was standing with his back to me, gun directed to the wall ...

Edited by Hikaryu

Took a pot shot at the ramp near the the road exfil on interchange finishing out a scav run. The scav on the ramp spun around and drilled me twice in the chest no problem. It was hilarious, and I was happy that I was about two steps from exfil, because he messed me up good. Then I've had a few on night runs that I can run right up to and they don't shoot until they get a round or three to the face. They're either fully tarded or they're straight up annie oakley.

• 1 year later...

I just made 3 PMC runs in a damn row with this exact thing happening to me. Customs, running through forest about 100m from the road some random scav sees me with his 133 and first hit... Right in the eyes. Sniped with a damn shotgun, one hit? Bull f*****g s***. The other two times being me walking from around a corner and instantly being popped before my frames could even come into focus. NVIDIA vid cap proves it.