xXErenJaegerXx

This game is doo doo

xXErenJaegerXx

Recently I've been on a spree of getting fu**ed in the a$$ constantly, over and over, getting one tapped by everything left and right(even in the chest), and having my opponents always eat my entire mag, and so a lot of rage and screaming ensued, but I always came to the conclusion and told myself "it's probably not the game, I'm just poo and need to get good." Then this happened.

I've got nothing else to say.

• Upvote 2

mattywatty2012

The amount of shots you missed is hilarious, get better at hip fire BEFORE you complain.

xXErenJaegerXx
17 minutes ago, mattywatty2012 said:

The amount of shots you missed is hilarious, get better at hip fire BEFORE you complain.

I guess I didn't show the part where it says "hit count 18" or anything, your stupidity is hilarious. As to whether or not they were the only ones I hit in the raid, you're just going to have to take my word for it, I don't see why I would lie.

Maybe you'd also like to see an armor-less scav take 3 headshots to kill with a vepr if it'll shut you up, because I certainly have that lying around somewhere in my files. 

Edited by xXErenJaegerXx

Zanda268

You criticized my favorite game, therefore, your opinion is invalid. /s

In all honesty though, I think this patch messed some major things up. I don't doubt the devs will fix it but god have mercy on your soul if you point out any flaws.

mattywatty2012
5 hours ago, xXErenJaegerXx said:

I guess I didn't show the part where it says "hit count 18" or anything, your stupidity is hilarious. As to whether or not they were the only ones I hit in the raid, you're just going to have to take my word for it, I don't see why I would lie.

Maybe you'd also like to see an armor-less scav take 3 headshots to kill with a vepr if it'll shut you up, because I certainly have that lying around somewhere in my files. 

yeh because you showed the whole raid mate, lol.

Salty much?

• Sad 1

Briehfeijor

Same here, i think the last patch has undone some of the improvements, which were made during the last month in terms of desync and hit registration and leaves you with weird situations which are annoying and frustrating.

Here are the things i encountered in the last couple of days:

1. You shoot an PMC or SCAV 2-3 times and then you die. Game says no fired shots.

2. You hit an enemy in the face and you can see it on the playermodel of your enemy, nothing happens and you get a shot into the chest or leg an die instantly

3. You have a firefight and you die almost 1 second after the enemy fired the last shot. This works the other way around, you shoot somebody in the head and he doesn't drop and still manages to run around a corner until hes dead.

Everything happend multiple times and with human players and AI Scavs, so its nothing about hacking and stuff. Maybe some of you guys have some similar experiences.

• Upvote 1

xXErenJaegerXx
8 hours ago, mattywatty2012 said:

yeh because you showed the whole raid mate, lol.

Salty much?

No one's going to sit through 10 minutes of me running around lmfao, nor was I keen on wasting that space on my drive, I use shadow play to record everything 2 minutes back. Everyone else seems to have no problem with taking my word for it, again, what reason do I have for lying about not hitting anyone else in that raid. Why do you have to be so cynical? Regardless, that hatchling should've died when I hit him in his left titty at 0:28, slow it down. It may have looked like I missed half those shots to the naked eye, that's what I thought later when I was leaving the raid, but that hit count and damage don't lie. I'll gladly find the clip of a scav taking 3 headshots from a vepr to kill(no helmet) if you're still not convinced that something is wrong with this patch. 

bloodbath907

and then this is what just happened to me...

2018-11-11[09-56] (0).png

Edited by bloodbath907
uploaded post screen picture

xXErenJaegerXx
8 minutes ago, bloodbath907 said:

and then this is what just happened to me...

2018-11-11[09-56] (0).png

I have no idea what to say about this, it could of possibly been de-sync with the door not opening on your screen, I think I've heard about that happening a few patches back, but you never know, the guy's gun clipping through the door didn't even look like it was aiming at you.

bloodbath907
3 minutes ago, xXErenJaegerXx said:

I have no idea what to say about this, it could of possibly been de-sync with the door not opening on your screen, I think I've heard about that happening a few patches back, but you never know, the guy's gun clipping through the door didn't even look like it was aiming at you.

I have not had a problem with the doors like this since they released the patch fixing it 2 months ago. this looks like he pressed up against the door then just fired right through it....