guilhermino_g

Negative Skier Error

guilhermino_g

Hello, guys, I've been experiencing a problem in the game, Skier is denied, I have an EOD account and I already have 20 reputation, adding all the missions was for me to be posivito and in level two of it. Even handing over the mission to the therapist, I should stay positive. How are they going to solve this error?

Ass, RedSn4ke

• Like 1

mhtrebor

I have the same problem. I was level two with Skier and I handed in the Supply Plans mission to Therapist instead of Skier. Now I'm at -.06 rep with him. The game did not subtract the .06 rep as a penalty like it should have. It just replaced my Skier rep with -.06 and now I'm stuck at level 1 until I can complete other quests. Needs to be fixed.

• Like 1

THX_Elite

Did you both report this in the bug section and/or technical support section of the forum?  That will expedite a solution as well as produce more of the appropriate attention regarding the matter.  I Hope they fix it for you as soon as possible! 

Edited by THX_Elite
misspelled "both" as "booth"
  • Like 1