Boehkomat1336

Now I need rep to get LL3 Peacekeeper?

Boehkomat1336

Last patches, even from last year I didn't need to do any quests to get to peacekeeper LL3 and LL4, only Spend the money and level my PMC, but now it requires 0.3 rep for peacekeeper to be LL3. Is it a bug or an unannounced change? If it is a change, then why it says I need to be level 18, when in fact you finish the skier quest line you will be already level 40 or smth.

HumaDracobane

Well, I'm actually a level 20 and doing the mission that grants access to the Peacekeeper's missions and I could do those mission since level....12-13?.

It's just a change on the game, nothing else.

Sleepyyy

To shortly answer your question, its a yes, and no its not a bug.

You need 0,30 reputation to put Peacekeeper at tier 3 and furthermore to put him into tier 4. Its a new addition in this patch.

The only way to do so is to finish Skier's quests that will unlock you quests for peacekeeper.

Natalino
10 hours ago, alertx1978 said:

Last patches, even from last year I didn't need to do any quests to get to peacekeeper LL3 and LL4, only Spend the money and level my PMC, but now it requires 0.3 rep for peacekeeper to be LL3. Is it a bug or an unannounced change? If it is a change, then why it says I need to be level 18, when in fact you finish the skier quest line you will be already level 40 or smth.

Pretty much what others answered. This is intentional and also the quests are not final. There will be more additions and changes as it progresses. 

TheNippleTwiste

please remove the leveling health skill and charisma quest or make the requirement lower its extremely tedious and intenially or natrually leveling it takes ages

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

KingTavi

its completely stupid that all new players are basically screwed since they cant buy any good ammo or armor from any of the traders and the flea market is worthless with all the price gouging dipshits

• Sad 1

NazT_DragN
Posted (edited)
On 11/13/2018 at 5:23 PM, Sleepyyy said:

To shortly answer your question, its a yes, and no its not a bug.

You need 0,30 reputation to put Peacekeeper at tier 3 and furthermore to put him into tier 4. Its a new addition in this patch.

The only way to do so is to finish Skier's quests that will unlock you quests for peacekeeper.

I think this needs to be updated so I'm replying to this old post.

With the recent changes in the Flea Market allowing for insane prices, and the amount of armor players are running these days, being stuck at LL2 Peacekeeper until completing Skier's Quests only makes it redundant, seeing as how those that are stuck on the 'Stirrup' quest kinda need some of the wares on LL3 PK in order to finish it.

I know how everyone says "Just get what you need on the Flea Market", but here's the thing. Allowing players to monopolize the items needed for Quests (100k R just for One pack of Wilstons fx.), and almost triple or more for effective ammo than what the Trader would sell it at, is insane and BS...especially since all of the players that already have access to decent armor, are running Class 5-6, and the only effective ammo that can combat it costs almost 1k R Per Bullet (depending on server) in the Flea Market.

Edited by NazT_DragN