Sign in to follow this  
ThommyGunz93

Guarenteed Alpha testing

ThommyGunz93

Simple question really, if you're guaranteed an Alpha testing spot... How would you obtain the code? via email? 

Also, when will Alpha testing begin? I know it says 1st quarter of 2016 in the FAQs so does that mean Alpha is taking place right now? As really, "1st quarter of 2016" isn't exactly an accurate estimation in my opinion. Can anyone shed any light on this? Would appreciate it,

Thanks.

TheSnikers

1. Yes, via email.

2. No, Closed Alpha will begin in Feb 2016. Closed beta will begin in 1st quarter 2016. Read the FAQs more carefully, please

Edited by TheSnikers

ThommyGunz93
1 minute ago, TheSnikers said:

1. Yes, via email.

2. IMO, devs will define correct date of Closed Beta after Closed Alpha - they need know which things work and which do not.

Thanks for clarifying a little for me. But i'm mostly referring to the Alpha Testing and not the Beta. Im aware of what comes first or the order of how things work. I'm just mostly curious when we can start Alpha testing. Correct me if i'm wrong but the first quarter of 2016 would be Jan,Feb & March? So that would mean those who bought the limited edition copy would be alpha testing now?..

TheSnikers
4 минуты назад, ThommyGunz93 сказал:

Some words

Currently there is no any tests running. Quote from FAQ:

Q: When will Alpha test start?
A: Alpha test is planned for February of 2016.

And yes, you can become alpha tester in two ways - get randomly selected from all who buy LB and PfE editions OR buy a EoD edition.

Edited by TheSnikers
  • Upvote 1

Snusmoomrik

There is an answer.
Closed.