Sign in to follow this  
GuerrillaOPS

Tarkov Mobile Trading/Inventory App

My friend who does not have that many hours to sit in front of a desktop computer had this idea...

Could there be, LaterTM, a Tarkov stash / market app where you could manage your trade offers with your mobile phone?

The ranking system is already importing large database data via an API right?
Wouldn't be a big stretch create an application to do basic trading / even inventory management on a mobile?

And HEY - I said LaterTM.
I do not imply to interrupt the current roadmap in any way.

I am just curious if people find this interesting and if some plans similar to this already exist.

Cheers!

It was presented in Talking Tarkov podcast #2 App is planed for inventory/insurance/market managment. No ETA mentioned or planed fase of game where it will be implemented ( also mentioned with relations to hideout if i remember corectly )

• Thanks 1

Oh yeah, now I remember something now that you reminded me of insurance with an app.
I think it was very briefly touched on the latest ep. too maybe.

Cheers!

2 minutes ago, GuerrillaOPS said:

Oh yeah, now I remember something now that you reminded me of insurance with an app.
I think it was very briefly touched on the latest ep. too maybe.

You are right, They promised to rework the insurance inventory to grab your stuff with more effective way then messages (they will probably think of making it usable for mobile access) Also they want off game access to your inventory/market, etc probably you need wait a little. If current problems with market will be fixed they will develop more acces options. ( hopefully )

• Upvote 1

I think it could be incredibly useful. It could also be incredibly bad for people making quick cash buying and reselling; ie just another avenue to do it whilst away from COmputers.

If the app had weapon modification and purshcaing that would be incredibly useful to do that stuff away from the game itself.

On 11/14/2018 at 1:15 AM, woodsy2000 said:

i think they need to focuse on fixing the game instead of breaking it more

Of course I agree with you, but I am honestly a bit tired of reading this same kind of comment to every discussion for other areas of development. It is obvious that everyone wants the game mechanics to work *first* before new features.

Talking about other features further down the line does not take away from the work on the current issues.

I even said "LaterTM" in the original post... Twice.
With all respect, I'm hoping I can see you later on joining to the constructive side of discussion :betoung:

On 11/14/2018 at 1:22 AM, Natalino said:

Something like this is already planned. However, you will not see that coming in right now.  It will be a while till then. 

LaterTM for sure, thanks for your response! @Natalino

16 hours ago, platinums said:

I think it could be incredibly useful. It could also be incredibly bad for people making quick cash buying and reselling; ie just another avenue to do it whilst away from COmputers. 

If the app had weapon modification and purshcaing that would be incredibly useful to do that stuff away from the game itself.

Yes, I see both sides as well.

It would indeed be great for people who have only couple hours per day to play so they could manage inventory etc. during commuting and other moments during the day.

I've noticed my game play shifting more time towards items, selling, price checking and such...
... Away from being out in the raids a bit.

Not only that we need to know quest items etc. now on top of that there is dynamic prices for items that shift over time.
I love it, but I can also see it is frustrating if you have only have few hours on desktop.

Plus in the distant future where we have clan mechanics I'd imagine clans having traders who would mainly trade.
Thus I don't really mind active markets because that also means better price discovery, steadier supply etc.