Sign in to follow this  
infi

Adjust matchmaking

Yes I play solo and yes my spawn locations are being constantly rushed by groups of cooperative players right after spawn, so I even dont have much time to relocate and avoid them.

Why you dont just let group player to match vs other group(s), how is this suppose to be competitive game for solo players? 

• Sad 1

I agree that something needs to be done about the fixed spawn locations. Spawn points should be random except when they fall within a certain radius of another player or scav.

im having the same issue, all day iv been playing solo and I keep running into groups of two or three players. Its hard to stand much of a chance. They should put solo players with solo and groups with groups. The other thing is lvl diiference, not so bad right now after the wipe but in a couple weeks it will be brutal again. I love going in with a lvl 10 against lvl 50+ and then if u throw a group of em in there no chance.

yep this is an real problem here died manny times to this poo just spawning with standart gear and 4 juggs moving on to me and there is nothing i can do about

Go in hardcore game.. ask for matchmaking

No.

I' go naked with TT and i wana be able to wreck 4 man teams with my TT. 

Now matchmaking is simply queue based.

If you add 'level' or 'gear leve l' type matchmaking... gonna be fun right...

For example - level matchmaking. Go in fully geared - still kill level 40 hatchlings.. 

Gear based? Go in - people are geared but its always the same no suprised of a naked guy popiing up TT in your face.

1 hour ago, ReliquiaR said:

yep this is an real problem here died manny times to this poo just spawning with standart gear and 4 juggs moving on to me and there is nothing i can do about

This goes both ways - 4 jugs probably though - wow another poor guy... ;) play smart

#locked. Reason: We will not offer match filtering like this. The release game has a totally different objective and that will change up the gameplay. This is how we've always stated it to be. 

• Upvote 1