RAC-W

Kill quests on Factory

Those here underneath are all the killing quests listed up that you have to do on the maps that are currently in the game;

Spoiler

Customs:

• Kill 3 Scavs (Prapor)
  • Kill 35 Scavs (Prapor)
  • Kill 30 Scavs (Prapor)
  • Kill 15 Scavs (Therapist)

Subtotal 83 Scavs

Wood:

• Kill 14 Scavs (Prapor)
  • Kill 20 Scavs (Prapor)

Subtotal 34 Scavs

Shoreline

• Kill 20 Scavs (Prapor)
  • Kill 20 Scavs (again) (Prapor)
  • Kill 20 PMCs (Prapor)
  • Kill 5 USEC (Skier)
  • Kill 20 Scavs (Peacekeeper)
  • Kill 10 Scavs (Peacekeeper)

Subtotal 70 Scavs & 25 PMCs

Interchange

• Kill 30 Scavs (Ragman)

How come I have to kill 70+ Scavs on each Shoreline and Customs but not a single one on Factory? The amount of Customs and Shoreline that the game makes you have to play is quite high in my opinion, and after having done those quests several times throughout several wipes they just get very repetitive. Can we please change one or two of those quests into a Factory killing quest? There isn't a single quest to kill anything on Factory when in return we have quite a few kill quests that only play on two maps, and I don't know why.

So please, consider changing one or two of those into Factory, or add new ones for it if you will. Thank you.

Edited by RAC-W
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, mattywatty2012 said:

Not going to lie a lot of the kill quests are boring as all hell and I'd rather watch paint dry.

Personally I hope they are just place holders until something more interesting takes there place.

I don't mind them too much, just wish they were a bit more spread out and not mostly on the same two maps.

I did hear though that most of the quests will get worked over eventually. So there's hope to you.

9 minutes ago, Geenensan said:

Because killing SCAVs in factory is way too easy.

How many XPs do u want to have for that? 5?

Not really, on Shoreline, you can just lay back and snipe them and they won't even shoot back at you if you're far away enough. When the horde of Scavs on Factory spawns though after most players are dead, it's pure madness.

Kill 20 PMCs on Shoreline is a nightmare, I haven't even bothered attempting it yet once I got the quest. I already know it's gonna involve a lot of rushing the resort, hoping you're the first one there, and camping the entrances until someone shows up. 

50 minutes ago, xXErenJaegerXx said:

Kill 20 PMCs on Shoreline is a nightmare, I haven't even bothered attempting it yet once I got the quest. I already know it's gonna involve a lot of rushing the resort, hoping you're the first one there, and camping the entrances until someone shows up. 

Actually just stay away from the resort, there aren't many Scavs there til late into the raid. Depending on where you spawn I'd rather go to these locations; the pumping station, the burning gas station by the pier, the bunker above the resort, and the parking lot below the resort, if you farm all these locations in order you will have quite a few kills, and then go to tunnel or road to customs whichever is not your exit, and then go to your actual exit very last and kill the Scavs there. If you can do all this without dying then you will probably have 10+ kills in one raid.

(You can also go into the village towards the end of your tour but that's a bit risky)

Edited by RAC-W

5 hours ago, RAC-W said:

Actually just stay away from the resort, there aren't many Scavs there til late into the raid. Depending on where you spawn I'd rather go to these locations; the pumping station, the burning gas station by the pier, the bunker above the resort, and the parking lot below the resort, if you farm all these locations in order you will have quite a few kills, and then go to tunnel or road to customs whichever is not your exit, and then go to your actual exit very last and kill the Scavs there. If you can do all this without dying then you will probably have 10+ kills in one raid.

(You can also go into the village towards the end of your tour but that's a bit risky)

You misread what I said buddy, killing the scavs on Shoreline is easy as fu** if you have a PSO scope, I was talking about the PMC kill quest. Players.

14 hours ago, xXErenJaegerXx said:

You misread what I said buddy, killing the scavs on Shoreline is easy as fu** if you have a PSO scope, I was talking about the PMC kill quest. Players.

Oh, my bad, yea.