When game will be better optimized for AMD?

StrikerASD

Hello,

I have AMD Ryzen 5 2400G and AMD Radeon RX 580 8 GB, 16 GB 2400 MHZ DDR4 RAM and i wonder when the game will be better optimized for that kind of hardware? I didn't tested the game on medium settings, but on Ultra is a painful gameplay, 25 FPS - 45 FPS, very unstable. I know that the game is in constant development, but can you tell us when some optimization will be done?

I know that for Vostok Games with their renderer took about 5 years before they made first renderer optimizations, but now the game is very fluid.

Regards,

Iwo

Hi! anybody has issue on drivers 18.9.3?

Vega 64

game ver 10.7

Имя события проблемы:    APPCRASH
  Имя приложения:    EscapeFromTarkov.exe
  Версия приложения:    0.10.7.2137
  Отметка времени приложения:    5bcd9ca4
  Имя модуля с ошибкой:    atidxx64.dll
  Версия модуля с ошибкой:    24.20.13019.1008
  Отметка времени модуля с ошибкой:    5baafb30
  Код исключения:    c0000005
  Смещение исключения:    00000000002b0e20
  Версия ОС:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

I don't have this issues on my equipment.

And i've tested the game on medium settings. It runs a lot more fluently, about 40, 60 FPS, so it's very playable, but for that kind of hardware that i got, it looks like it needs great amount of optimization to be made.

I have fx8350 and gtx 770 and game works pretty stable at 60fps with about 50fps low 1%.
I think amd cpu is fine, it might be more of a problem with gpu. I don't know why would it though, tarkov is not using any gameworks technology so unity should work fine for both.

9 minutes ago, ReDhorde said:

I have fx8350 and gtx 770 and game works pretty stable at 60fps with about 50fps low 1%.
I think amd cpu is fine, it might be more of a problem with gpu. I don't know why would it though, tarkov is not using any gameworks technology so unity should work fine for both.

Amount of RAM and what game settings?

You only play Factory or something?

Edited by Angrybiker

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2018 at 7:42 PM, Angrybiker said:

Amount of RAM and what game settings?

You only play Factory or something?

I have 16Gb of ram, I play all the maps. High textures, high shadows, lowest drawing distance for everything. The only map it slows down is obviously shoreline, but even then it's not so bad, 50-40fps

• Like 1

Ah, that's why I buy new Intel processor :D Don't trust AMD from 2005 :D Whit wrong cooling it can burn down your house :D Probably that's why many games don't optimize games for it :D