LeavingtheWolf

moving item in Quest items inventory while in raid

LeavingtheWolf

It might be really good idea to let us move item around in are quest item inventory or let it auto move stuff while you pick up quest items. It could be really helpful for people that have a lot of pickups quests and trying to get as many as they can done in one raid.

As for example -------------------->795380566_2018-11-1505-08_234_43_9151.6_0_01.0-0.2-0.2(0).thumb.png.2a390165eed34a4d5a3f009f3b32fd2f.png

In this screenshot I pick up the golden zippo first then a case for Prapor when I tried to get the case for the task Pharmacist but since I can't move item in the inventory nor does it auto stort I was and likely many more are left having too do this in a another raid. 

TL;DR: Letting us move item in are quest item inventory would be very helpful

Edited by LeavingtheWolf
Correcting a misspelled and adding TL;DR
  • Sad 1

Forien

It lets you do that. When you survive the raid, you can transfer the item, so you don't take it with you next time (so you don't lose it when you die).

• Upvote 1

Tiesto84

@Forien

I think what he is referring to is the limited space available to hold the items in the quest container.  Apparently we are unable to move the items around to make room for new quest items in that box. I don't really know myself and haven't tried.

LeavingtheWolf

Forgot about this post

@Tiesto84 yes that what i mean. yea it something you'll likely never deal with... maybe but it was something i thought was dumb and kinda like "why didint you let us do this right off the back"? it just did make sense. so i posted it