franckyXIII

How to get LL 3 Peacekeeper?

What the Heck??

i'm level 18 and spent the 25k but no way i get access to level3.

Need 0.30 and got stuck at 0.20 buuuuut... nowhere a quest to increase that!!!!

What's going on dudes?

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPP

55 minutes ago, franckyXIII said:

oh btw, if you say "you need to achieve skier tasks to get that"  that's fuckin stupid! where is it written??? 

Devs please DO communicate. 

It is known that questing for the different vendors influences other vendors in both positive and negative ways depending on the quest, what vendor gave the quest, and the relations between them and other vendors.  Certainly doesn't make things easy, that is for sure!  Especially so if you don't start out with a neutral stance with vendors as you do with the EOD Edition and are starting from scratch.

13 minutes ago, THX_Elite said:

What edition of the game do you have?  ....If you have EOD you only need to complete Skier's "Stirrup" quest to bump PK up to LL3.

I get the feeling this is more of an over sight rather than an intended reward for EOD players 

If it is intended then that is also not cool. Its just another way of pushing people towards dropping the extra "support" money in order to have a better game-play cycle and i though that tarkov was trying to go for a non pay to win thing here . . . .

I'm not calling it good, bad or indifferent...it may, as you say, very well be an oversight regarding the quest lines.  Just calling it as it stands now to help the OP.  

As far as EfT not being a pay to win thing.
It isn't.  I suppose one can compare BSG's sales modeling of EfT to that of nearly all AAA game titles that sell upgraded/enhanced/premium/gold editions of the game which include additional in game content. 
...In many cases (even in EfT's) ...all that additional content that is included in those versions are obtainable through the base version of the game via a lot more work and grind and thus is the enticement of choice to the consumer and the benefit of extra revenue to the company. 

Dang I was wrong about unlocking PK LL3.  One has to achieve one of the most notoriously despised/difficult quests in the game...Skier's "Friend from the west 1" which was engineered with intent to introduce the Peacekeeper's Quest line which begin's at his 3rd level.    

So ....PK's LL3 is pretty agreeably locked behind a long grind (will most likely be around lvl 30 or more by that time)