OneDrSpaceMan

Feel Good Inc.

OneDrSpaceMan

Feel Good Inc.

Feel Good Inc. is for those who ant a little bit of everything, with a side of loot.

Requirements so far

- mic

There might be team leaders for squads of rookies in the future.

For players who know what their doing and what to party up with people can use the discord chat channels labeled "Group Up". 

Also put the number of people you need and the experience you are looking for.

examples "looking for 3 Serious" "looking for 2 Casual"

What you should expect now when joining

Right now we're more causal but as we grow more and more it will be a little bit of every thing.

Discord (Comming Soon) (4 days form post)

• Upvote 1

Jatt

serious here

mic *check*

fast internet *check*

free time to play *check*

PM me aytime

• Upvote 2

ddao
18 minutes ago, Punjabi_Jatt said:

serious here

mic *check*

fast internet *check*

free time to play *check*

PM me aytime

PMed you bud

OneDrSpaceMan

The discord is up still tweaking and that but its there. 

Also note that wer're both causal/serious.

There will be time where some people need a group to run a mission with.

your free to do as you wish but dont get mad if some one tells you to open a door and you die it happens.

https://discord.gg/AeQwy Join today

Joining_____________________________________________________

send a message to the I_Wana_Join chat or the forum post here with you experience with game if any. Also make sure to add what kind of positions you would like to have in our Clan/Community. Example guide, Gun Smith, Runner, security, Shooter

1.       Must be 16 and up. (because no one likes high pitch screams #SaveMyEarDrums)

2.       Must have a mic (communication is key)

Roles___________________________________________

Note: new roles will be added on game release.

Shooter = all new comers.

Security =Those who are more experienced with the gun play and have a tactical understanding of how to play the game.

Guides = The guides are those who know where the juicy loot spawns and the best routes. They are mostly to help those who are knew to the game.

Gun Smith = Those who understand how the weapons customization works and can make highly effective modifications to guns. (when game is released we will need these but its good to get a head start)

Runner = The will get things that are on the gather list for the Gun Smiths both roles go hand and hand to make greater weapons (when game is released we will need these but its good to get a head start)

Spec-Ops = Those who are familiar with ever part of the game and will be given option task like retrieve of kill.

Chat descriptions__________________________________________________

Etf_Group_Up = this chat is for those who what to put a squad together or just what people to play with how you should structure you message for this chat should contain how many people you are looking for. Also, make sure to put if you’re looking for a casual or serious group. If you are new to the game and need help put that in there so I or someone else can get you up to speed. EXAMPLES “looking for 2 serious” “looking for 3 casual” “New looking for 3 casual/serious” “looking for 1 casual/serious”

Note: its not a strict just keep them short and sweet or Long and wide if you need group with a particular set of skills.

Edited by OneDrSpaceMan

timbroslice123

Howdy, I am just posting this so I remember this group. Currently stuck at work but I'm interested in this here group. Always willing to help out.

• Upvote 1

Micmren

Your Discord Link is expired please update.

• Upvote 1

nodramallama

I'm down to group, getting poo on but getting better.

• Upvote 1