Europoor

Things that you hope will NOT be implemented ingame

2 часа назад, Natalino сказал:

I think its all from the menu. But I think they are considering it to have in game as well. I am not sure on this. @TarkovEscaper. A little info on this if possible?

All of the traiding available from menus, we will post material about it

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, TarkovEscaper said:

All of the traiding available from menus, we will post material about it

Do you have any plans to prevent 3. party item trading for real money with sites such as epicnpc and playerauctions

Completely agree with the OP,And especially the K/D Ratio part..to many games like this get ruined because people care more about their K/D ratio like its all of duty or something..its NOT.

What i hope is not common in this game is Sniper rifles,Sure they should spawn but NOT frequently otherwise it will turn into a sniper fest.,

What I don't want :

• Too many silencers (they should be fairly rare)
  • Too much "modern" equipment, like AK100s
  • K/D to be the first stat to look at, there should be a ton of other stats to make K/D less important
  • Too many sniper rifles, and particularly, too many high zoom optics (turns anything into a wannabe sniper rifle).
  • Terrible anticheat system
  • Premium/Microtransactions/P2W DLCs adding overpowered weapons exclusively for those who got them.
  • Not enough loot ...
  • ... and too much loot.

I think that is it.

1 minute ago, Jorick said:

What I don't want :

• K/D to be the first stat to look at, there should be a ton of other stats to make K/D less important
  • Too many sniper rifles, and particularly, too many high zoom optics (turns anything into a wannabe sniper rifle).
  • Premium/Microtransactions/P2W DLCs adding overpowered weapons exclusively for those who got them.
  • Not enough loot ...
  • ... and too much loot.

I think that is it.

They have already said that there will be no kind of micro-transactions within the game.

Below is a quote from a published article from an interview with Nikita. Source.

One hot-button issue today is micro transactions; will Escape from Tarkov have them?

Escape from Tarkov will be a traditional, full purchase. Not a free-to-play, microtransaction title.

Just now, Kwahamot said:

They have already said that there will be no kind of micro-transactions within the game.

Below is a quote from a published article from an interview with Nikita. Source.

Hey, it's not because I wrote that I actually fear these are going to make it in game. I'm sure the developers won't put anything from this list because of common sense. :P

• Upvote 1

On 5/19/2016 at 1:51 PM, Tobbax said:

What I dont want to see:

Pay to win
.50cal snipers
Heavy machine guns
Thermal scopes
3rd person
Lootfeist (Please make good loot rare)
Vehicles other than bikes
Unrealistic lensglare (maybe if there is an option to avoid it, e.g. some scope glare cover)
A small map

Heavy MG's are confirmed :P PKM ftw!

I don't want to see some strange insta-heal item or animation for character. Something that has an animation that takes a while, maybe even if just 30 seconds of bandaging for pulling a bullet out (like Far Cry has had in recent games). Battlefield has this and it's great for the fast paced game it is, but EFT has a great chance of having that slowed down but still very engaging vibe that DayZ has if they don't add silly stuff like this.

Didn't mean to refer to so many games while making that point but hey, it helps to paint the picture.

I hope to see no ratio similar to K/D, it ruins games, whenever a game has one, its the only thing people care about.

Lets take Shattered Skies into example, this game has a "PK" rating, a number based on how much they kill/die. Whenever I play with my friends, its the only thing they care about, they are hardly playing the game at all, its all about the PK, if they die, they nearly hold a funeral for the 10-12 PK they lose (out of like 500-850 PK that they have), and the community is mostly based off of that number, if your PK is low, your bad and don't deserve to talk. It truly ruins the game even for someone like me who doesnt care about K/D stats.

On 1/26/2016 at 11:38 AM, eftcurious said:

Getting spawned randomly out in the middle of nowhere on death.

Building bases and then having them get destroyed all the time.

Getting team killed.

Camouflage that makes it hard for you to see campers.

Open areas for snipers.

I hope to never see these things.

You don't want to be team killed? Why are you even paying attention to EFT? This game is for realism and if you don't like it don't play it. lol Camouflage should conceal players from being seen, that's the point. Snipers routinely place themselves in cities, so I don't understand this "Open areas are for snipers" thing. I can agree with everything else you've said though. haha

3 hours ago, Avexum said:

I hope to see no ratio similar to K/D, it ruins games, whenever a game has one, its the only thing people care about.

Lets take Shattered Skies into example, this game has a "PK" rating, a number based on how much they kill/die. Whenever I play with my friends, its the only thing they care about, they are hardly playing the game at all, its all about the PK, if they die, they nearly hold a funeral for the 10-12 PK they lose (out of like 500-850 PK that they have), and the community is mostly based off of that number, if your PK is low, your bad and don't deserve to talk. It truly ruins the game even for someone like me who doesnt care about K/D stats.

While I understand that games can be ruined through the implementation of K/D, you should care about it to some respect... If you don't care you are saying that you don't mind dying 10 times over and over while not ever managing to get a kill and survive.. (The entire point of the game) It tells me you're not hardcore and that you are a filthy casual... In which case, well... Why would anyone want you on their team? People who enjoy K/D enjoy winning, and in a competitive hardcore environment like EFT... You better expect nothing less. lol

Edited by BudBro

8 hours ago, Jorick said:

What I don't want :

• Not enough loot ...
  • ... and too much loot.

I think that is it.

I agree that I do not want to see Silencers everywhere.. Most modern equipment, silencers, explosives, should all have a spawn rate of less than .05%. Make it a "OH MY GAWD" moment when you get something good. Even with newer, more modern rifles that are not exactly "Rare" persay, but definitely nothing above a 10% drop rate. Things that should spawn everywhere are weapons that have had some years on them, that have been mass produced in the real world. (AK-47, NR-40 Combat Knife, TT-33, PPsh-41 and 43, Mosin, SVT-40, DP-28) To name a few. Either way, loot should be rather hard to come by. 

Edited by BudBro

7 hours ago, BudBro said:

While I understand that games can be ruined through the implementation of K/D, you should care about it to some respect... If you don't care you are saying that you don't mind dying 10 times over and over while not ever managing to get a kill and survive.. (The entire point of the game) It tells me you're not hardcore and that you are a filthy casual... In which case, well... Why would anyone want you on their team? People who enjoy K/D enjoy winning, and in a competitive hardcore environment like EFT... You better expect nothing less. lol

While I see your point, I disagree, back to Shattered Skies as an example, while my whole group is worried about their PK, Im still killing people and being a valuable teammate, WITHOUT worrying about my K/D, one can worry about how much they are dying without worrying about a K/D

in this game you have no Team or? you must speak with the others but all alone or not? so you have no Teamkilling why no team exist.

And this game is Realism .... so Sniper are a natural part of war.... in this time  1500-2000m shoots are standart, for cal.50 no Problem

What i dont want:

One can not create its own character

Edited by Minotaurus

for suppressors, please don't have them sound basically silent. For example, if you use supersonic ammunition, i expect it to still break the sound barrier at least, if using subsonic ammo, it should not break  the sound barrier. For people who don't know much about how these things actually work in real life, if you just slap a suppressor on, it doesn't instantly make you undetectable from 10 feet away, there is still an audible "crack" from firing the gun, unless you use ammo that is made to not break the sound barrier making the "crack". Watch any video where people use a suppressor versus an unsuppressed gun, and you'll hear the difference. It's not like COD. And please, they aren't "silencers", they're suppressors, it doesn't silence your gun, it just covers up a lot of the sound. 

For shotguns, they should not be OP and a 1 shot kill unless you have no armor. Also keep in mind that the pellets in the shotgun shell can also hit all of your gear as well and not go through it. For example they could hit your extra mags, your gun, a radio, backpack, etc. Also, effective range for shotguns using buckshot or birdshot should be close to about 40 yards, as generally i hear a typical shotgun spread over distance is about 1 inch per yard. If you use slugs in a rifled barrel, they shouldn't go through plate armor, and they might even stand up to level 3A soft armor, im not sure. I know buck and birdshot can stand up to level 3A soft armor as well. For realism's sake i feel like this is reasonable, buck and birdshot shouldn't really break your gun, but it should wear it down a little more than usual. 

one trend i REALLY hope doesnt make it to EFT is skill cards. COD has em, BF i think is implementing something like it, TITANFALL series has it and prolly will for the enw one, NBA2k..............

i truly DETEST it. Im looking at this game as my main GHOST RECON of old replacement kind of.

So yeah.

8 hours ago, dr_cannibalism said:

Thermal goggles and thermal scopes.

They never add anything good to PvP multiplayer gameplay and I seriously think EFT would be better off without them.

Some NV is already included, maybe Thermal won't be.

11 hours ago, dr_cannibalism said:

Thermal goggles and thermal scopes.

They never add anything good to PvP multiplayer gameplay and I seriously think EFT would be better off without them.

Windows has a built in gamma feature that most players use to get around it. :(

1.) Screen Blur (Over exaggeration of eye blur which causes eye strain)

2.) Complex controls (Like Arma's) I can do it fine but its not needed at all.

3.) Unlimited suppressor use. (For realism sake) It's fine if it is or isn't.

4.) Dramatization of fall damage. Example: I jumped off a wall and ruptured my organs and died(wall was 5 ft high)...

5.) Bad hit boxes. Rather have head shot hit box small and the size of the head with a chance for your Kevlar to deflect or reduce damage.

6.)No weapon wear and tear. You done weapon jamming, which is awesome! But it would be cool to add weapon wear and tear so you can find the parts to replace around the environment or another dead soldiers body. Like spring rods, Bolt slides, Trigger mechanisms, Upper and Lower receivers.

Note: I could care less if these were not implemented but they're just ideas and notes in-case none of the developers thought of them. Except Screen Blur, Please give option to remove I hate it.