Orbixal

Sherpa Request's Discord ID PSA

Dear Users.

When creating a request please make sure to put your full username including the # and four digits after your username as shown below.

1824532684_DiscordID.PNG.1097a5a2db621d104fda7f3e16cbb90b.PNG

I and other Sherpas have received allot of requests without any ID numbers. Which has meant accepting raid requests have been impossible please double check this before submitting.

Regards

4 minutes ago, Upright said:

Oh i mean i applied to sherpa, but in my application i did wrong discord name, also how do I know if iv been accepted? I dont know if im a sherpa haha

Just now, Oleownyou said:

When I applied to be a Sherpa it didn't let me put my number for discord in there and also same of how do we know if we get accepted 

When you put your username in you should have put for example Orbixal#0738 as it allows you to do this.

As for notification of acceptance you will be emailed if you have been successful or not but at the moment there is a back log so please be patient.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Orbixal said:

As for notification of acceptance you will be emailed if you have been successful or not but at the moment there is a back log so please be patient.

Thanks for the fast answer sounds good to me, I'll have to see if I can fix mine

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I applied to be a sherpa, and when I put my discord in (SolLeks#3545) it would not let me, so I just put in SolLeks. 

got an error saying "Must be between x characters"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SolLeks said:

I applied to be a sherpa, and when I put my discord in (SolLeks#3545) it would not let me, so I just put in SolLeks. 

got an error saying "Must be between x characters"

This shouldn't be like this thanks for letting me know will pass this on.

2 minutes ago, Orbixal said:

This shouldn't be like this thanks for letting me know will pass this on.

Same problem happened to me. My discord is Sleepy#1600 and I could only type in discord information "Sleepy" when I applied to be a sherpa.

I did that same I just put Oleownyou but my discord is Oleownyou#0531

They will fix it guys remember we just need to wait they are probably getting bombarded by requests and what not so lets be patient

Edited by Oleownyou

Just now, SirRevolver said:

So I want to apply but my nickname with # have 16 characters in total and I can use up to 15 characters. What do I do now?

2 minutes ago, Oleownyou said:

I did that same I just put Oleownyou but my discord is Oleownyou#0531

3 minutes ago, SolLeks said:

Will I be able to update this when it is fixed?

I did not paying exact attention, but I believed it was up to 8 characters.

4 minutes ago, Sleepyyy said:

Same problem happened to me. My discord is Sleepy#1600 and I could only type in discord information "Sleepy" when I applied to be a sherpa.

Please wait for further information.

I will update when I have said information.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Orbixal said:

Please wait for further information.

I will update when I have said information.

I had the same problem and couldn't put the last 4 letters in, so yea I messed up about that, if there is some way you can edit it it's Alpi#0881, I know you have alot of problems rn, don't wanna disturb you so yea, just wanted to let you know, it doesn't let you put "#" (hashtags)

Hi, Just to let know I had the same problem when applying to be asherpa. Just wrote the nickname without numbers. By the way I know there is a back log and I'll be patient for any news.

24 minutes ago, gokuboi said:

does anybody here is down to play some EFT

You can start a new topic in this section if ur looking for people to play with. https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/forum/159-lfg/

Or use this section to search up clans/communities of your desire that might interest you. https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/forum/40-clans/

You can also request a Sherpa here. https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/sherpa

If you are interested in knowing what the Sherpa program is you can check it here. 

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2