Sign in to follow this  
IzSumTingWong

Loot Tables

IzSumTingWong

Hey, Can we up the loot or something.

Went through an entire match without seeing any players as a scav, looted dorms, gas station & tarkone office. None next to minimal loot hey. Empty boxes, filling cabinets & scavs with little gear. If it's a scav run. There should be good loot to get, otherwise people just kill the scavs (Which isn't the point, right?) 

So no wonder i get killed by scavs players most of the time. They see another scav player with a second gun. Rip bang dead.

You are dead & they take your stuff then run to exfil. Because there aint no freaking loot man.

Thanks!

Because i like scav runs.

smokey-phil

There is still loot its just people are out of the map in 15 mins with the best of it so a scav run that starts at halfway though the match means that maybe most of the good loot may be taken already better to loot for big fights and places where players got killed by scavs and pick up the left-overs and then start scav on scav killing and looting if you can't find anything and it's getting close to the end of the match 

DirtyDino

I think the hackers are spawning everything to themselves