Sign in to follow this  
Dripppy

How to get to midgame/endgame gear

Dripppy

I've been playing tarkov on and off for about 7 or 8 months but every time I start playing again I stop within a week or two because I just get stuck at lvl 1/2 traders and cant progress into gear that is enjoyable to use. I'm not a bad fps player and am good as far as aim and stuff but when im running into players who have tier 3 armor, kitted m4's, ak's etc and im stuck with lvl 1 armor (if i even have any in my stash) and a bare bones sks or shotgun you just have barely any chance. I've watched tens of youtube videos on tips for surviving raids but it seems like no youtuber can fathom the concept that most players who are struggling dont have stashes full of viable weapons, armor, and helmets.

• Like 1

Oleownyou

Gear doesn't make you better or worse I've killed fully kitted dude with a baby ak or a vepr with no stock.  If you need any help or anything can give me a shout on the game or in discord

Scav runs are your friend if running low on gear too

Edited by Oleownyou

Dripppy

It isnt that i cant get kills sometimes against geared players but its just how inconsistently it happens it makes it so hard to be able to get a steady supply of decent gear. I killed 4 or 5 fort, m4's on factory last wipe but 1 set of gear when you cant even buy ammo for the gun doesnt do much good.

middlefingerSKS

in order to get midgame/endgame gear early you must control the markets on the flea market. become the DON of the auction house and you will never want, even until and after you are lvl 69

RichMcc

Work on your quests. Fastest way to get XP and level your traders