natker2002

2 Games 1 Account...

natker2002

Hello Everybody!

If I put my EFT EOD package on my brother's PC, will he still be able to connect and play with me by putting a different E-Mail Log In? We want to play together but he is not a fan of spending $200AUD on a game he ha yet not tried. And if so, will it mess with my stash? 

Cheers Guys, 

natker2002

j0zeph

it's one package-one account, you can't have multiple characters yet (planned).

so you can install on other PC but my guess is that an account can be logged on only once so second PC will say "error" when logging in.

like this you "share" the account but cannot play at the same time, and you share same account (inventory/skills/etc)

cheers!

vintorez868

no that wont work, tell him to buy the standard eddition first and then upgrade to EOD if he likes it

natker2002
11 minutes ago, j0zeph said:

you can't have multiple characters yet

OK, so, say I gave him the EFT.exe or whatever it is, and he made a separate account and logged into the copy I have given him, would that work? 

One girl I was talking to said she did that and that is how she is playing. The thing is, you cannot believe what everybody says online, can you? 

j0zeph

if you make a separate account it will appear that you do not own the game, you have to buy it.

only way to appear that download link is to login with your EOD accout, you can download the entire game and still cannot play if you don't login with a valid account that actually owns the game. if you login with separate account it will say like this:

image.png.442daa575cedcdc866ac455796187a58.png

cheers mate.

elanov

Its disappointing to see only one login is allowed 

Orbixal
5 minutes ago, elanov said:

Its disappointing to see only one login is allowed 

2 hours ago, natker2002 said:

Hello Everybody!

If I put my EFT EOD package on my brother's PC, will he still be able to connect and play with me by putting a different E-Mail Log In? We want to play together but he is not a fan of spending $200AUD on a game he ha yet not tried. And if so, will it mess with my stash? 

Cheers Guys, 

natker2002

In the EULA (End User Licence Agreement) you signed when buying EFT clearly states that sharing accounts is against TOS (Terms of Service).

Doing so can result in a ban please be wary what you are posting/discussing about your account.

#Answered

#Locked