ihamartia

Recon USEC [NA] Offering my services.

ihamartia

[Ham flipped through his radio channels, searching for a distress call; trying to find that person lost in the dark. Though again he finds nothing, but Static. In a last ditch effort to save someone besides himself on the way out of Tarkov, He Keys the Radio "If you are hearing this know you are not alone. If you require assistance please respond" He lets go of the button, waiting for a voice through all the static.]

Hey guys, Ham here been playing a long time and play often with my own group of friends. Though I am always looking and willing to help new players. I have had zero luck with the offical route of Sherpa request, so I am reaching out here. I have been playing since Alpha and I play a little to regularly, but do have a work schedule and as such sometimes weekdays can be bad. Here are a few keynotes of my gameplay style and Times I am available. 

• Free most weekends all day.
  • Weekdays free from 1000-1330 then 0130-0700 CST I work Evening shift.
  • Tactical movement: Slower pace through maps. I like to make sure I see the players first and then move in to position before firing.
  • Nightops are more frequent, then Daytime operations. 
  • All maps are no problem, though if possible avoid Factory with a group less then 4 for a heftier safety net.
  • The goal is not to loot, but to complete your task, survive and THEN make money. Secure Area before looting. (loot during a firefight and you put everyone at risk, I will leave you behind.)
  • Currently have anywhere from 1-10 people that can assist us. Though I have a steady 1-3 almost everyday.
  • Looking to train someone with a tactical mindset, willing to listen and follow order to ensure the safe extract of everyone.

I am pretty sure I missed some things or said the same thing twice. Though I hope you get the idea or concept I am trying to convey on my play-style and the style of my squad. We do dedicated loot runs and not just quests. We do try to incorporate everyone who is playing tasks the best we can. I am willing to help everyone and anyone no matter their experience. Just need you to be a part of the pack and not a lone wolf. Lone wolves get the pack killed as well as greedy players who decided to loot during a firefight. I have seen it happen many times over, their is always another guy around the corner. Play Smart, Safe and you will always come out profitable.

Thanks for reading this feel free to hmu at my Discord iHamartia#0781 and call me Ham!

P.S If you can somehow request me via Sherpa that would be great for everyone! If not just hmu at discord. Thank you again!

• Like 1

ihamartia
6 hours ago, ihamartia said:

[Ham flipped through his radio channels, searching for a distress call; trying to find that person lost in the dark. Though again he finds nothing, but Static. In a last ditch effort to save someone besides himself on the way out of Tarkov, He Keys the Radio "If you are hearing this know you are not alone. If you require assistance please respond" He lets go of the button, waiting for a voice through all the static.]

Hey guys, Ham here been playing a long time and play often with my own group of friends. Though I am always looking and willing to help new players. I have had zero luck with the offical route of Sherpa request, so I am reaching out here. I have been playing since Alpha and I play a little to regularly, but do have a work schedule and as such sometimes weekdays can be bad. Here are a few keynotes of my gameplay style and Times I am available. 

• Free most weekends all day.
  • Weekdays free from 1000-1330 then 0130-0700 CST I work Evening shift.
  • Tactical movement: Slower pace through maps. I like to make sure I see the players first and then move in to position before firing.
  • Nightops are more frequent, then Daytime operations. 
  • All maps are no problem, though if possible avoid Factory with a group less then 4 for a heftier safety net.
  • The goal is not to loot, but to complete your task, survive and THEN make money. Secure Area before looting. (loot during a firefight and you put everyone at risk, I will leave you behind.)
  • Currently have anywhere from 1-10 people that can assist us. Though I have a steady 1-3 almost everyday.
  • Looking to train someone with a tactical mindset, willing to listen and follow order to ensure the safe extract of everyone.

I am pretty sure I missed some things or said the same thing twice. Though I hope you get the idea or concept I am trying to convey on my play-style and the style of my squad. We do dedicated loot runs and not just quests. We do try to incorporate everyone who is playing tasks the best we can. I am willing to help everyone and anyone no matter their experience. Just need you to be a part of the pack and not a lone wolf. Lone wolves get the pack killed as well as greedy players who decided to loot during a firefight. I have seen it happen many times over, their is always another guy around the corner. Play Smart, Safe and you will always come out profitable.

Thanks for reading this feel free to hmu at my Discord iHamartia#0781 and call me Ham!

P.S If you can somehow request me via Sherpa that would be great for everyone! If not just hmu at discord. Thank you again!

Mistype on discord id number it is iHamartia#0782

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2