are the devs looking into Kiba? like its a end game room for both keys but its not even worth going to and grinding those keys.. Are they ever going to buff it again or balance it? 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Pillsbury said:

are the devs looking into Kiba? like its a end game room for both keys but its not even worth going to and grinding those keys.. Are they ever going to buff it again or balance it? 

Like if reap-ir spawn and other scope spawn aaannd gen IV armors spawn aand grenades aaaannnd 2 crates and non the less a weapon spawn is bad for you???

24 minutes ago, Pillsbury said:

How is it not worth it? You cannot come out with 10 million but you can still have good findings regardless. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

What grind? Just playing the game and doing tasks? Eventually getting the key?

Then again playing the game and finding milk, which I find all over the place, easily over 100 this patch and I'm not even seeking them out...

Then you have access to the store... If you don't want to use the store then don't???

I love the design of Interchange. I think it's one of the most, if not the most realistic and well-scaled maps ever made in any game ever...

But I prefer Customs. So I sold my keys and every milk I get. I have a great time playing this game.

No one is forcing you to "grind" for this 'impossible' store that you don't deem worthy.

The few times I've been in there, I get crazy mods. The keys are pretty much guaranteed and free.

I just don't see an issue here.

Edited by Etheris
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Etheris said:

What grind? Just playing the game and doing tasks? Eventually getting the key?

Then again playing the game and finding milk, which I find all over the place, easily over 100 this patch and I'm not even seeking them out...

Then you have access to the store... If you don't want to use the store then don't???

I love the design of Interchange. I think it's one of the most, if not the most realistic and well-scaled maps ever made in any game ever...

But I prefer Customs. So I sold my keys and every milk I get. I have a great time playing this game.

No one is forcing you to "grind" for this 'impossible' store that you don't deem worthy.

The few times I've been in there, I get crazy mods. The keys are pretty much guaranteed and free.

I just don't see an issue here.

Agree with op

Well i like to farm kiba too, or at least used to anyway, just to get enough money for weekend raids...

Used to get around 200k rubles from kiba / inter run, each run took up to 8minutes. Now after 8mins I can have few worthless mods at max. Farming kiba only is no longer enough for the raid to be called "farm run". In about 30runs I have not found a single reap ir, about 2/3 m4 and about 3/4 ak's. 

Kiba was nerfed for sure and I dont like the way it is right now. For a military store locked behind 2 gates that keys are very hard to find or very exoensive to buy at fm its not good enough. I dont understand reasoning behind nerfing it again...

Ofc...please spare me ur comments about how the game should be played etc...there is no "way the game should be played"...we all do what we like.

Edited by SCvTyson

I have noticed a significant loot drop since introduction of flea market. I think my best raid yet has only yielded maybe in roubles 300k from there (REAP-IR spawn). I would expect more since the gear I am usually risking is worth more than the loot inside. I think it would be amazing if you gave us more weapon spawns there. Been doing Kiba runs and I am encountering a weapon maybe every 3rd raid or so.

Currently the most frequent item I find is TT grips and AKM/VPO buttstocks. I really do not see why there would be those on display in a high end gun store. Maybe more scopes and collimator sights in the display cases, loose mods attachments on the tables and near the workbench. 

Love the work you are doing BSG and keep it up! The Flea market is amazing!

• Upvote 1

I find a reduced lootspawn good for the game. Hatchet runs getting less usefull and it is harder to play full gear every single raid. Also we must search for loot more than before which increases the time players stay on maps and play instead of making lootruns.

I think i can see the impact already. There is a lot of high level TT runners or Mosin runners on most maps. It is still possible to loot my backpack and rig completely full, but it takes almost the full raidtime to have really valuable stuff.

I like it. I personally find loot runners should have a hard life since it is completely not how the game was meant to be played... At least it is my opinion ;).

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Skemba:

Does the Kiba Key still spawn at Interchange garage? Haven't found it still...

40 Condensed milks it is...

I think it spawns now near the tenth in the goshan near a newspaper or something.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Phoenixsui said:

I find a reduced lootspawn good for the game. Hatchet runs getting less usefull and it is harder to play full gear every single raid. Also we must search for loot more than before which increases the time players stay on maps and play instead of making lootruns.

I think i can see the impact already. There is a lot of high level TT runners or Mosin runners on most maps. It is still possible to loot my backpack and rig completely full, but it takes almost the full raidtime to have really valuable stuff.

I like it. I personally find loot runners should have a hard life since it is completely not how the game was meant to be played... At least it is my opinion ;).

Kiba is very dangerous if you are going with only a hatchet or TT. Scavs and players will either kill you before you enter or once you exit. This is why I have started running them in very expensive gear just to be able to get some good fights and actually make it out alive.

vor 22 Minuten schrieb ganttura:

Kiba is very dangerous if you are going with only a hatchet or TT. Scavs and players will either kill you before you enter or once you exit. This is why I have started running them in very expensive gear just to be able to get some good fights and actually make it out alive.

This doesnt interest the hatchet/TT/Mosin runner if he dies he tries again, if he dies exiting the map he already has the expensiv loot in his gamma.

8 minutes ago, Phoenixsui said:

This doesnt interest the hatchet/TT/Mosin runner if he dies he tries again, if he dies exiting the map he already has the expensiv loot in his gamma.

You are right, this is still an issue but I have noticed that running with TT or hatchet will become really frustrating after you get killed by a scav that decided to sneak up on you while you were trying to fumble with the door lock. When  this happens 2 or 3 times in a row you might reconsider your tactic or just pack some gear with you.

• Like 1

I don't know what Kiba was like last patch since I was never able to actually find the key, but throwing my 2cents in there I'd say the spawns so far haven't really been amazing for me. It' doesn't bother me a ton because I like to farm the boxes at generic and goshan as well in a pretty straightfoward path, but I've yet to ever see a Gzhel spawn in generic (including last patch) or an armor/helmet spawn in Kiba.

The attachments are nice but it is almost always magazines in there with only a few attachments actually worth picking up since worthless buttstocks / muzzlebreaks take up a good portion of the spawns. 

To reiterate I don't think that Kiba really needs a buff but maybe some tweaks like replacing some of the worst drops and replacing them with better ammo instead. It'd give incentive to go in there a bit more outside of just checking for the "big" spawns.

• Like 1

On 11/26/2018 at 12:12 AM, SCvTyson said:

Agree with op

Well i like to farm kiba too, or at least used to anyway, just to get enough money for weekend raids...

Used to get around 200k rubles from kiba / inter run, each run took up to 8minutes. Now after 8mins I can have few worthless mods at max. Farming kiba only is no longer enough for the raid to be called "farm run". In about 30runs I have not found a single reap ir, about 2/3 m4 and about 3/4 ak's. 

Kiba was nerfed for sure and I dont like the way it is right now. For a military store locked behind 2 gates that keys are very hard to find or very exoensive to buy at fm its not good enough. I dont understand reasoning behind nerfing it again...

Ofc...please spare me ur comments about how the game should be played etc...there is no "way the game should be played"...we all do what we like.

If you guys can't handle this you won't want to play Tarkov when it's done.

Are you caught up on their 'dynamic loot' system they plan to implement?

The more a place is looted by players the less loot it will have. So let's say they buff KIBA. Okay cool. Now let's say it's months/year from now and the 'dynamic looting' is in place. Welp... A ton of people are fighting over KIBA. Now it spawns less to no loot. Back to where we are now.

The game is in development, most of how we play the game will change drastically. Most things are placeholders and unfinished.

Again if this is triggering people, they won't be able to handle the game in the future.

2 hours ago, Etheris said:

If you guys can't handle this you won't want to play Tarkov when it's done.

Are you caught up on their 'dynamic loot' system they plan to implement?

The more a place is looted by players the less loot it will have. So let's say they buff KIBA. Okay cool. Now let's say it's months/year from now and the 'dynamic looting' is in place. Welp... A ton of people are fighting over KIBA. Now it spawns less to no loot. Back to where we are now.

The game is in development, most of how we play the game will change drastically. Most things are placeholders and unfinished.

Again if this is triggering people, they won't be able to handle the game in the future.

Easy there mate...

Noones saying about not being able to handle things... at some stage in ur life u will learn that theres nearly always a solution to a situation. 

As for dynamic loot. Of course im aware of the plans, however, in my opinion, if kiba is going to be subject to dynamic loot algorithm then its worthless to have it locked with 2 locks lol. All we meant with OP possibly, was that Kiba should mean high risk, high reward. Right now its low risk, low reward. It should be more rewarding, but also, as I said before, some kind of 3rd type of security should be in place, a mini boss, group of scavs trying to break through to kiba tripped on pmc's spawn on location or something like that.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1