jmckie1220

Looking for NA Sherpa

Hey guys, I'm looking for help with loot runs, key locations, etc.  I've had this game for a while so I'm not necessarily a noob, just don't know how to do decent loot runs or key locations.  I'm generally on from 1:00pm EST to midnight or later most days. my discord is jmckie1220#3218

I'm in the same boat, I know my way around the game and can fight just need help locating good loot and most of all surviving, good tips for skavs, information on number of players in a raid, etc, etc.

My discord is wontonroll#9497

Hi guys! I looking for someone to help me getting to know my way around! Mostly lootplaces and map explanation would be usefull. I speak English and dutch. My discord is DXCM89 #8730

I could Help :D, I'm about to be finished with finals so I will be much more free. I'm NA Sherpa free mostly after 8pm or 9pm eastern time until finals are over. I don't have as much time to farm loot and find the most efficient paths, but I've not gone below 1-2 million rubles. at the very least i could probably give some tips for factory or customs, I solo those the most. but I'm also starting to do shoreline some more as well. as for key spawns, there's some maps I've seen before, I don't have them now but if you want I could go looking for them.

I do not see any Sherpas for NA.  I applied to be a Sherpa as well, but so far, there are still only 10 non-English-speaking Sherpas listed.  I am in NA, but have the full EU edition. I sometimes help serious newer users if they contact me or I meet them in a lobby, but it would be nice to help through the program too.

hi,

i am also looking for an sherpa!

i played now almost 16hrs the last day, and things getting more interesting. i am currently lvl 4 and dont like to be as an lonesome wolf!

please contact me @ discord--> feiercrack #5717   i speak / write german and english

thanxxx

cheers^^ 

On 12/11/2018 at 7:33 AM, VizualNate said:

I do not see any Sherpas for NA.  I applied to be a Sherpa as well, but so far, there are still only 10 non-English-speaking Sherpas listed.  I am in NA, but have the full EU edition. I sometimes help serious newer users if they contact me or I meet them in a lobby, but it would be nice to help through the program too.

You're not entirely correct. At the moment the current system only shows a certain ammount of Sherpas, mostly the most active ones and older Sherpas. Its just a bad coincidence that the Sherpas listed don't speak english, yes I understand most are russian but so is the russian community bigger than most part. There are a few of us that do speak english well enough and fluently and whenever looking for a Sherpa you should use the "Any" category and not choosing a specific Sherpa unless you're certain he speaks your language, that way any Sherpa can look into your application.

On the otherhand, I think you might be right regarding NA Sherpas, I don't think we have enough to be correct, I am from EU and have been helping people from Australia and the USA itself with sherpa requests. I think you guys will have to wait a little longer while the bosses assign Sherpas from your country, making it all easier for us in EU to avoid latency issues.

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2