Lynnette

Flea market cancel item bug

Lynnette

Hello again, im reporting a bug this time around... id love to actually use the bug tracker thread for this, but no one can post in it apparently.

So. i go to put up my 19-01 i received for completing Gunsmith-3 quest, posted the weapon with an extra number by mistake, so i go to remove it, it takes a 1~2min removal count down. so i wait for it. after the 2 min it says on the bottom right "your market item has expired" or something of the like. So i go back in to repost it... and the 19-01 is no where to be found. I open all my bags and cases... its not here. i didnt get my gun back! now im mad! working on the MP5SD custom was a bit of a hassle. i bought some of the parts, but didnt have the money for the rest so i had to go on a few runs to find the parts i was looking for. and the reward, which i wished to level off the compensation for the bought parts, was the 19-01 i was trying to sell. now im out some good money.

im a very very cautious player, i dont have a streamer's gal to loot and shoot. i avoid conflicts as much as i possibly can. So when i do make a profit, i try to count my dollar. im just a bit ticked off at the situation.
NOTE: This all happen BEFORE the 5min server warning. on Nov, 28th.

Hope you can fix this, im not the only one i have seen with this issue, Reddit, Twitch, and the like have also reported it.

aircanada

Like quest rewards, it should be in Ragman's msg.. You need to bring it back to your inventory...

ToxxicBabe

I had to cancel an offer too because i wanted to help somebody and now 4 bitcoins are gone thats much money how did you fixed it? and no its not in the ragemans msg.

CaptainSeal98

Same issue just happened to me lost two offers that i put up cuz i canceled them. 

CaptainSeal98

Never mind, restarting your game should fix it. try checking your messages with Ragman.

PrimitiveM

That just happened to me but with my ledx i posted tom uch on accident so i canceld and it hasnt come in lie wtf tarkov

Three47
On 2/4/2019 at 8:38 AM, CaptainSeal98 said:

Never mind, restarting your game should fix it. try checking your messages with Ragman.

Thanks CaptainSeal, your words from moths ago helped.

I relogged and got my item.