Sign in to follow this  
African_Plz

Package Upgrade Advice

African_Plz

I have the standard package for Tarkov and as it is 20% off, i am interested in upgrading to the "Left Behind" or "Prepare for Escape" packages. The problem is, i am not sure which one to get. The left behind package is $24 for an upgrade and the prepare for escape is $44 but i am not sure the prepare for escape package is worth the $20 extra over the left behind package. If anyone can share their opinions/advice on the subject, i would really appreciate it

Thanks!

Natalino

Hello @African_Plz,

If you are not sure fully about the info on their chances, read below:

If so then you are good and in my opinion, it depends on you and your wallet. Good Luck!

African_Plz
Just now, Natalino said:

Hello @African_Plz,

If you are not sure fully about the info on their chances, read below:

If so then you are good and in my opinion, it depends on you and your wallet. Good Luck!

I dont understand, sorry?

Natalino
2 minutes ago, African_Plz said:

I dont understand, sorry?

I sent you a link above on info on each package and what chances you have to get into the alpha by getting them. But if you already know that, my opinion is that it depends on how much you can pay and willing to pay for the money so it is a personal preference. For me EOD was worth it but it might not be for you or someone else. That is what I mean. Click on the link above though.

African_Plz
Just now, Natalino said:

I sent you a link above on info on each package and what chances you have to get into the alpha by getting them. But if you already know that, my opinion is that it depends on how much you can pay and willing to pay for the money so it is a personal preference. For me EOD was worth it but it might not be for you or someone else. That is what I mean. Click on the link above though.

Well i can afford the PFE but thats about it. I am just wondering what other peoples opinions are about weather it is worth the $20 extra. In this case, the only question is that, is it worth the $20. If not, ill get the LB package :)

Natalino
Just now, African_Plz said:

Well i can afford the PFE but thats about it. I am just wondering what other peoples opinions are about weather it is worth the $20 extra. In this case, the only question is that, is it worth the $20. If not, ill get the LB package :)

Yes again still your preference, the differences are the chance to alpha which one has 25% chance and the other one had 50% chance to get into the alpha and ingame iteams, etc. Good Luck mate. :) 

African_Plz
2 minutes ago, Natalino said:

Yes again still your preference, the differences are the chance to alpha which one has 25% chance and the other one had 50% chance to get into the alpha and ingame iteams, etc. Good Luck mate. :) 

Thanks for the help, still looking for other opinions though!

Blackter3
5 minutes ago, African_Plz said:

I think  PFE is the best package for lone-wolfes, so if you'll play with friends imho the best solution is LFE

Edited by BSM-Black

African_Plz
1 minute ago, BSM-Black said:

I think  PFE is the best package for lone-wolfes, so if you'll play with friends imho the best solution is LFE

I will be playing with friends, why do you say that?

Blackter3
9 minutes ago, African_Plz said:

I will be playing with friends, why do you say that?

1- Greatly increased size of stash (10x40), you have more space on the stash, this could help you a lot if you'll play alone

2-Additional equipment and resources in stash, you're a bit advantage over other players (but you can lose your items, obviously

3-Initially good standings with all in-game traders

(sorry for my bad english :/ )

Edited by BSM-Black

African_Plz
Just now, BSM-Black said:

1- Greatly increased size of stash (10x40), you have more space on the stash, this could help you a lot if you'll play alone

2-Additional equipment and resources in stash, you're a bit advantage over other player (but you can lose your items, obviously

3-Initially good standings with all in-game traders

(sorry for my bad english :/ )

Thanks for the advice, your English isnt that bad mate :)

Blackter3
5 minutes ago, African_Plz said:

Thanks for the advice, your English isnt that bad mate :)

Ahahah  i don't have played the alpha (my wallet says "no mate, it's not for you, wait  the beta"), but, because i'll play only few hours per week, i would like PFE :) for the reasons above!

Edited by BSM-Black

African_Plz
2 minutes ago, BSM-Black said:

Ahahah  i don't have played the alpha (my wallet says "no mate, it's not for you, wait  the beta"), but, because i'll play only few hours per week, i would like PFE :) for the reasons above!

Good idea :)

African_Plz

I purchased the PFE version, but it says i can "Upgrade to the Europe version". What does that mean?

1 hour ago, Natalino said:

Natalino
Just now, African_Plz said:

I purchased the PFE version, but it says i can "Upgrade to the Europe version". What does that mean?

Read about it there. There is full info about this and your answer as well.

Hoot943

so if i buy the PFE what are my chances of getting to play the alpha compared to what is was before?

African_Plz
3 hours ago, Hoot943 said:

so if i buy the PFE what are my chances of getting to play the alpha compared to what is was before?

Not sure what you had before, but from what i have read, PFE packages give a 50% chance of getting to play alpha. 100% beta.

Kerberosz

Hej Everybody.

I upgraded my Standard Edition to Left Behind Edition. Then i reseted my prodile and i got it.

What if i wanna upgrade to Prepare For Escape? I have to wait 2 weak when i can reset again? So i get it two weeks later?

Good Hunting Stalkers!

Edited by oszioliver

UmbrellaCorp

hey i have a question does anyone know if resetting profile will reset your current stash i just got the limited edition and want the bigger stash and container thanks!

Kerberosz

If you reset your profile, after you upgraded your package, your ingame profile will change.
You will get all plus things what the bigger package offer.

So yes, if you have a Standard Edition and you upgrade it for Edge Of Darkness, you will get all of EOD things after you reseted your profile. (bigger countainer, bigger stash, more money)