Sign in to follow this  
8uTcH3R

Play as a group is joke!

8uTcH3R

hi guys and girls ,at the begin find friend is to hard and overall isn't work. This is a single-player game that comes with the name of the multiplayer

first

You can not recognize your friends and kill them in the raid 

This is very frustrating .

Like many other games, it's very easy to connect group friends. And you can join each other in a short time and enjoy the game .for simple example Division is the one of the best grouping system easy and useful you can fix it and improve your game or remove grouping part at all

Edited by 8uTcH3R
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 10

Niewiarygodny
21 minutes ago, 8uTcH3R said:

You can not recognize your friends and kill them in the raid 

Um, give eachother information where you are?
ANd do you know that if they actually change it to something like "icon on minimap" "highlighting friends on screen" or whatever then playing as a team would overpowered? Because no1 would actually thinks twice before shooting and thats the reason why solo players got some chances ;).

Anyway.
- GIve each other information where you are.
- Learn each other gear/masks/helmets (so if you see someone in fort but your friend was nake then obviously it's not him)
- check how other deal with that
- wear bandanas (those things on your arms)

But sure, if you see "problem" try to provide any REAL solution, do you have any? 

• Like 1

Cyver

Hi @8uTcH3R and welcome to Tarkov,

it seems that you had a pretty rough start on your first visits to our beloved city. Escape from Tarkov has a realy harsh learning courve and this is for mostly due to the fact, that it is not only a simple "multiplayer" but an "hardcore multiplayer" shooter. It is not intended to be easy. You should not expect any help from the game, like an advanced ingame interface or something. But I can assure you, that if you get the hang of the mechanics, and play together with friends while being in Teamspeak or Discord might give you the most rewarding shooter experience you ever encounterted in a game.

Please remember, that the game is still in beta and therefore you might ran into issues that are not working as intended.

But, if you want to give the game a real chance and would like to learn more about it, to maybe give advice someday to your brothers in arms, you might wanna try our new "Sherpa System" to get advice from veteran players:

Informations about the Sherpa program:

Promovideo: https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/topic/87991-sherpa-program-promovideo/

I wish you the best of luck and of course a bit of endurance, so that you can enjoy the game and help it to be successful by being a part of this community.

Best regards,
Cyver

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8uTcH3R

i think it's a problem . you can not Communicating in real time at the raid u cant talk u have to use discord or something else . You can not personalize your character to identify your friends.and i'm agree with u for power but it is not overpower  it's going to  harder game as it's and more Exciting . 

they can and must fix this .

actually  it's  a wonderful game and can make progress

we have to say and they ...

RatsInYurTarkov

if you change your face and then wear a face shield / mask ... then whats the point?
you have to try to stick together better?
your crew runs off all over the place chaotically then maybe you deserve to be shot by each other?

• Like 2

IzSumTingWong
18 minutes ago, RatsInYurTarkov said:

if you change your face and then wear a face shield / mask ... then whats the point?
you have to try to stick together better?
your crew runs off all over the place chaotically then maybe you deserve to be shot by each other?

Do you know how many players run 6b's, untar & ak's. ALOT! Try to identify your uniqueness out of that. $40 for pubg that i can find my friends & $70 for a game i can't tell stuff from. Best game ever tarkov. 

• Sad 6

RatsInYurTarkov

true enough ... changing camo / clothing would be a great start then

Edited by RatsInYurTarkov

Dick_Jagger

So for starters this is a ridiculous post.  If you cant simply communicate with your teammate "which by the way our men and woman in the military, law enforcement and private security contractors do on a daily basis regardless of there clothing" then you clearly aren't ready for team play.  Take a step back and learn the game until you can tell the difference between a BEAR, USEC, and Scav.  At that point then focus on determining what gear your teammates have on but in my opinion knowing your teams gear is irrelevant due to the fact anyone else can have the same or similar gear.  The best thing to do hands down is come up with a call out system for every map and tell your team the calls out for each location on the map specifically for each map.  That is currently how my group and I found it best to communicate and we run 5 man groups all day.  Very rarely do we have FF incidents.  So your argument about this needs to be fixed is a mute point since at the end of the day this is a hardcore FPS.  If you want to learn how to play the game you should really reach out to veteran players then just hop on here bashing the game.  It's a beta access games and things are subject to change but as far as having a HUD to tell you where your teammates are.  That will most likely never happen. Also maybe play offline mode.  Best of luck.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Dick_Jagger
On 12/1/2018 at 3:37 AM, IzSumTingWong said:

Do you know how many players run 6b's, untar & ak's. ALOT! Try to identify your uniqueness out of that. $40 for pubg that i can find my friends & $70 for a game i can't tell stuff from. Best game ever tarkov. 

It's actually not a 70 dollar game but a 40 dollar game just like pubg, just because you chose to pay 70 doesn't mean it is a 70 dollar game. Also neither games are comparable so nice try.

Edited by Dick_Jagger

Poormaz

Im 100% agree with you man. Last year on the free christmas weekend, me and my friend play the game and OMG. Why  the hell I cant see my friends? Please fix it

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8uTcH3R
On 12/7/2018 at 3:00 AM, Dick_Jagger said:

So for starters this is a ridiculous post.  If you cant simply communicate with your teammate "which by the way our men and woman in the military, law enforcement and private security contractors do on a daily basis regardless of there clothing" then you clearly aren't ready for team play.  Take a step back and learn the game until you can tell the difference between a BEAR, USEC, and Scav.  At that point then focus on determining what gear your teammates have on but in my opinion knowing your teams gear is irrelevant due to the fact anyone else can have the same or similar gear.  The best thing to do hands down is come up with a call out system for every map and tell your team the calls out for each location on the map specifically for each map.  That is currently how my group and I found it best to communicate and we run 5 man groups all day.  Very rarely do we have FF incidents.  So your argument about this needs to be fixed is a mute point since at the end of the day this is a hardcore FPS.  If you want to learn how to play the game you should really reach out to veteran players then just hop on here bashing the game.  It's a beta access games and things are subject to change but as far as having a HUD to tell you where your teammates are.  That will most likely never happen. Also maybe play offline mode.  Best of luck.

i don't get it .i'm hardcore player and i buy this game because it's really realistic .I like the mechanism of the game, but it's not a multiplayer co-op game now  with this roll.You definitely saw and experienced other multiplayer titles.The Tarkov has the worst implementation in the field.Realistic enough in this game we want real co-op multiplayer game please  if u want this game turn to great masive  game for ever you have to fix it .you can do it .we are 5 friends buy this game when see multiplayer title at the same time but it isn't .I play the game alone and my friends say: we are make mistake when buy this game ! they don't play anymore and i upset because we played all multi co-op games . i'm alone here and i cann't find teammate or when find a player and join we FF and this boring  please please fix it

Dick_Jagger
3 hours ago, 8uTcH3R said:

i don't get it .i'm hardcore player and i buy this game because it's really realistic .I like the mechanism of the game, but it's not a multiplayer co-op game now  with this roll.You definitely saw and experienced other multiplayer titles.The Tarkov has the worst implementation in the field.Realistic enough in this game we want real co-op multiplayer game please  if u want this game turn to great masive  game for ever you have to fix it .you can do it .we are 5 friends buy this game when see multiplayer title at the same time but it isn't .I play the game alone and my friends say: we are make mistake when buy this game ! they don't play anymore and i upset because we played all multi co-op games . i'm alone here and i cann't find teammate or when find a player and join we FF and this boring  please please fix it

You clearly didn't read my post if this is your response, so I'm going to throw in the towel on this post.  Have a good day sir.  #NO#HUD#IRL

Edited by Dick_Jagger
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Gredeo
On 12/15/2018 at 11:01 AM, Dick_Jagger said:

You clearly didn't read my post if this is your response, so I'm going to throw in the towel on this post.  Have a good day sir.  #NO#HUD#IRL

I applaud you for understanding precisely why the dev's dont want any kind of HUD. And I applaud you for trying to explain it again and again.

To OP: 
Clearly you're not as much of a hardcore player as you think you are. Either you are to young to grasp the complexity of Tarkov or you're just trigger-twitchy. Escape from Tarkov is a very mature game, it's average player-age is way above others. I'm 21 and I play with guys that are sometimes twice my age. In our group of players I'm arguably one of the youngest. There is never gonna be any kind of HUD information in Tarkov regarding the position of your squadmates. You can either use the armbands that are in the game, learn to communicate more effectively or switch to a more user-friendly game.

As several have mentioned before me, communication is the key. Me and my group of players relay every bit of information to each other about what happens on our screens. Some examples would be:

• scavs
  • loot
  • opened doors
  • dead bodies
  • gunshots
  • grenades
  • where we are
  • when we open/unlock doors
  • when we breach doors
  • when we reload/pack magazines
  • when we use medkits/painkillers

Basically, you want to communicate everything you do and when you do it. It's better to relay more information than needed than too little.
That is how you avoid friendly fire, and believe me; I'm one of the more (if not the most) trigger-twitchy in our group of players. But each to our own, we learn, adapt and get better at the game.

Happy Escaping!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

8uTcH3R
On 12/17/2018 at 11:18 AM, Gredeo said:

I applaud you for understanding precisely why the dev's dont want any kind of HUD. And I applaud you for trying to explain it again and again.

To OP: 
Clearly you're not as much of a hardcore player as you think you are. Either you are to young to grasp the complexity of Tarkov or you're just trigger-twitchy. Escape from Tarkov is a very mature game, it's average player-age is way above others. I'm 21 and I play with guys that are sometimes twice my age. In our group of players I'm arguably one of the youngest. There is never gonna be any kind of HUD information in Tarkov regarding the position of your squadmates. You can either use the armbands that are in the game, learn to communicate more effectively or switch to a more user-friendly game.

As several have mentioned before me, communication is the key. Me and my group of players relay every bit of information to each other about what happens on our screens. Some examples would be:

• scavs
  • loot
  • opened doors
  • dead bodies
  • gunshots
  • grenades
  • where we are
  • when we breach doors

Basically, you want to communicate everything you do and when you do it. It's better to relay more information than needed than too little.
That is how you avoid friendly fire, and believe me; I'm one of the more (if not the most) trigger-twitchy in our group of players. But each to our own, we learn, adapt and get better at the game.

Happy Escaping!

are u sure talking about title? play as group  in this game a kind of joke. 2 minute later my friend deploy first and i just deploy a few second after him and he kill me right the moment after i deploy and he say be careful i kill a player right now i tell him u kill me he's get shock and say duck the grouping system ! 

actually it's  amazing  pvp game and i good at it alone but grouping is joke they can turn this game to amazing huge pvp game with a lot of action .

it's a solo player game with multiplayer title that's it no more !

On 12/17/2018 at 11:18 AM, Gredeo said:

Clearly you're not as much of a hardcore player as you think you are

you can try me kid!

• Sad 4

Dick_Jagger
On 12/16/2018 at 11:48 PM, Gredeo said:

To OP: 

• scavs
  • loot
  • opened doors
  • dead bodies
  • gunshots
  • grenades
  • where we are
  • when we breach doors

Happy Escaping!

I also applaud you for trying but this man is beyond saving.  He has no intention of taking your advice.  He is just simply too closed minded to comprehend what either you or I say.

Edited by Dick_Jagger

ShiroTenshi
4 hours ago, 8uTcH3R said:

are u sure talking about title? play as group  in this game a kind of joke. 2 minute later my friend deploy first and i just deploy a few second after him and he kill me right the moment after i deploy and he say be careful i kill a player right now i tell him u kill me he's get shock and say duck the grouping system ! 

So your friend was expecting a marker above your head to be able to tell you were on his group? And he gets mad because there is none and he killed you before bothering to check?

Are you sure you even looked up what EFT is all about before you bought it? DEVs have said time and time again there will be no markers above players heads or any similar HUD elements. You need to learn to play and get better at the game, not dumb it down simply because you don't like the way it's made.

Adapt, or perish. What you want is not going to happen, the DEVs have said so themselves. Many others have learned to play the game this way, and enjoy it, so it's not like it's an impossible task. This is what a real hardcore game looks like, you need to pay attention and actually use your brain to think things through instead of having your hand held and information spoon fed.

Gredeo
11 hours ago, 8uTcH3R said:

you can try me kid!

Oh please, I'll wipe you across customs while rocking a Vepr-209 and screaming dickey needles.

• Upvote 1

Trolliver

i think the point here is there needs to be a better system for squadding up, not all of us have time/are part of a community discord or have close friends that play so are stuck as solo players, love the realism but getting rolled by 5 mans kills the whole game for us, a better squadding up system would be better, this game is intended to be played in squads yet majority of ppl still play solo, why is that? please make this  a priority over content.

• Upvote 1

8uTcH3R
15 hours ago, Dick_Jagger said:

I also applaud you for trying but this man is beyond saving.  He has no intention of taking your advice.  He is just simply too closed minded to comprehend what either you or I say.

I simply talk about play as a group with your friends in game world not real word ,not about age who play with , loot system or kill system ... killing looting finding another player can be realistic but when every one lock like another we  need very better squad system.

actually  u are afraid  because u are solo player and if this grouping system improve u can not play this game any more  LOL 

42 minutes ago, Trolliver said:

i think the point here is there needs to be a better system for squadding up, not all of us have time/are part of a community discord or have close friends that play so are stuck as solo players, love the realism but getting rolled by 5 mans kills the whole game for us, a better squadding up system would be better, this game is intended to be played in squads yet majority of ppl still play solo, why is that? please make this  a priority over content.

Im 100% agree with you

Gredeo
13 hours ago, 8uTcH3R said:

every one lock like another we  need very better squad system.

Are you actually taking the piss? Use the armbands I mentioned, they're cheap and affordable. Buy them from Ragman.

If your friend shoots you when you spawn he's an idiot, not the games fault..

13 hours ago, Trolliver said:

this game is intended to be played in squads yet majority of ppl still play solo, why is that? please make this  a priority over content.

Slighly true, but I'd like to add that some people prefer going at it solo just because it's no chatter/banter going on and the chances to succesfully ambush someone is slightly higher.

I prefer going in with a group because I'm more of a pack-person. The social part of the game is what keeps me going. 

The team decides what is a priority. Let the art team and programmers building infrastructure do so in peace.

There's no reason to prioritize an issue only relevant to the extreme minority.

Namco2

Sorry to say it but teamplay in Tarkov is learned by the hard way . And yeah thats includes that you will kill your teammates by accident and that case will come not only once. 

I play with a good friend of mine . We probably playes like 900 to 1000 hours together in Tarkov . We dont call everything anymore , because we know what the other will do but still we call just to let the other know. Teamplay in Tarkov has the same learning curve then actually learning Tarkov on its own . And as far as i see, everybody wrote the important things here. So the choice is for you take . Take the advice and learn or leave it and play solo . But just dont be salty just because its not the way you want it .

A-Lone-Spartan

Saying your a hardcore player and then turning around and saying you want a HUD that shows where your friends are on the map around you doesn't make sense......because that's not hardcore. People that group up and go into raid together wont load in at same time due to their PC specs, server that is selected, and players connection to said server. If your friend loads in first and then immediately shoots person loading in beside him thats his fault not the game. I personally have no issue whatsoever with grouping in this game all you have to do is look at your friend when you load in and have rough idea of what he is wearing and then communicate during the game and its easy as pie to know his position in relation to yours. Only challenging part for communication is if your doing a large group so thats alot of comms but still manageable and thats the advantage of soloing because ambushes are easy and all you have to do is worry about yourself. On another note, implementing a talking in game function would be useless because other team would just be able to hear what your saying? If your having trouble identifying teammates then use armbands but i have never used them because i think its easy to keep track of team but if your having trouble then thats the solution. Hoped this helped ya

Dick_Jagger
On 12/19/2018 at 9:22 AM, 8uTcH3R said:

I simply talk about play as a group with your friends in game world not real word ,not about age who play with , loot system or kill system ... killing looting finding another player can be realistic but when every one lock like another we  need very better squad system.

actually  u are afraid  because u are solo player and if this grouping system improve u can not play this game any more  LOL 

I'm actually not afraid at all, I play in 5 man groups every day and if you would like we can go head to head in factory if you want since all you have been doing here is talking crap to people who are trying to help.  I've been playing this game much longer then you by the looks of things so how about you do yourself and everyone a favor if you don't want to take advice, then don't ask for it or look for sympathy.

Edited by Dick_Jagger

8uTcH3R

hi no problem at all .i like this game turn to huge multiplayer game not the only huge solo player game. yesterday i watched a streamer he's name is Wurrun .he run a squad by two of he's friend every thing ok they kill other solo player until another squad shows up very close of them  behind a wall and combat begin Wurrun is a best player but he cant kill enemy because before shooting hie have to ask is he u and finaly he killed every one and say sorry to friend and he say i never going multi again ! big duck multiplayer mechanic bro

but battalestae made mistake and every one think and says it's a most value for the game

finally i like this game i bought the game and i want this game make better .

TarkovCitizen869897

It is worruns and his friend fault that he killed him. Not the games fault. Bad communication was the cause of death.