erthug

New Players LFG

erthug

I have recently started playing Tarkov and i have been having troubles adapting to game in short time. Not only that but i also came across many groups that got me killed 1v2 most of the times. Usually i get 1 but I get out geared. I want to get better at this game also learn Extractions while enjoying the game and have conversations with some other players.

NathB

hi im new to the game too and have the same issue, what times do you play? My time zone is GMT

Sillesregor

My time zone is EST if you wanna add me

ViciousFaye

If you want you can join up on my discord,  the information is here:

We are basically a mature, non toxic group and would prefer like-minded people.  So please keep that in mind.

We have a casual channel for people that don't mind dying and like shooting the poo with each other

A training channel with a dedicated teacher for newcomers to the game

And special classed Tactical Teams, that are only allowed 3 people per team at a time to provide optimal comms, callouts, and swift and efficient strikes against our opponents. 

Here is our link if you are interested,  please check the code of conduct text channel,  and if you can agree with that then request the Escapee Role on the ROLEREQUEST text channel. 

https://discord.gg/NUbKM6v

I look forward to meeting you