TheWay

Most Important notes form Russian "Talking Tarkov Podcast #2"

Dear Escapers!

As many of you know, yesterday on our official BattleState Games Twitch channel (twitch.tv/battlestategames) we held a Russian "Talking Tarkov Podcast #2".

During it Nikita Buyanov talked with podcast's guests about the current state and the future of Escape From Tarkov.

One of EscapeFromTarkov reddit's community members DaHarms made the "most important notes" from it, you can find them below:

1. Patch 0.11 will be released this year, for sure. But it will be downsized a little bit. For example there won't be UP/DOWN outfit change, transfered to the next patch.
  2. Patch 0.11 content: New Map; Killa; Guns (RPK 16 / HK-416 / Mosins / Remington 700 / AR-15 civil version ADAR / VEPR Hunter / SVD maybe / New Melee; New NPC "raiders" likely.
  3. Hideout is 98% ready. Highly likely next NY patch.
  4. Voice Chat - 90% ready. Highly likely next NY patch
  5. Arena - this is release endgame content. Nikita designed it a year ago, but it will be added with release of the game. Will be 1 on 1 / 2 on 2 / 5 on 5 / PVE mods and couple unique game mods. Will include 5 special Arena locations. One is ready 4 to go. Player will recieve "reputation points" for it.
  6. New antialiasing very soon
  7. Next scav boss after Killa will be on woods. Hunters gang.
  8. New maps will be realised much faster. Almost all content is ready. 2 maps in 2-3 months.
  9. Ratings - new season is on. Nikita told there will be gifts for top rankers.
  10. New NY gifts for players. And unique clothes for Beta and Alpha testers after release.
  11. Year 2019 will be the last year of Beta testing.
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 5
  • Hot 4
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, TheWay said:

For example there won't be UP/DOWN outfit change, transfered to the next patch.

What does that mean?

55 minutes ago, RAC-W said:

What does that mean?

That lower and upper clothing customization was moved to the next patch (not 0.11)

uper.jpg

lower.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

from my understanding after watching it... was that there was in total 25 maps or locations that will be added, and one 2 of them are suppose to come ever 2-3 months threw out the year... or did i not hear that right from SneakyRussians translation?

21 hours ago, TheWay said:

Dear Escapers!

As many of you know, yesterday on our official BattleState Games Twitch channel (twitch.tv/battlestategames) we held a Russian "Talking Tarkov Podcast #2".

During it Nikita Buyanov talked with podcast's guests about the current state and the future of Escape From Tarkov.

One of EscapeFromTarkov reddit's community members DaHarms made the "most important notes" from it, you can find them below:

1. Patch 0.11 will be released this year, for sure. But it will be downsized a little bit. For example there won't be UP/DOWN outfit change, transfered to the next patch.
  2. Patch 0.11 content: New Map; Killa; Guns (RPK 16 / HK-416 / Mosins / Remington 700 / AR-15 civil version ADAR / VEPR Hunter / SVD maybe / New Melee; New NPC "raiders" likely.
  3. Hideout is 98% ready. Highly likely next NY patch.
  4. Voice Chat - 90% ready. Highly likely next NY patch
  5. Arena - this is release endgame content. Nikita designed it a year ago, but it will be added with release of the game. Will be 1 on 1 / 2 on 2 / 5 on 5 / PVE mods and couple unique game mods. Will include 5 special Arena locations. One is ready 4 to go. Player will recieve "reputation points" for it.
  6. New antialiasing very soon
  7. Next scav boss after Killa will be on woods. Hunters gang.
  8. New maps will be realised much faster. Almost all content is ready. 2 maps in 2-3 months.
  9. Ratings - new season is on. Nikita told there will be gifts for top rankers.
  10. New NY gifts for players. And unique clothes for Beta and Alpha testers after release.
  11. Year 2019 will be the last year of Beta testing.

SUPER EXCITED!

New AA will be a very, VERY good addition!.

20 hours ago, TheWay said:

Year 2019 will be the last year of Beta testing.

Ohhh, really? really!?!? Does it mean that the release is close? hype!!!

The hideout (another useless thing on this game) supposed to be here as you said on last NY patch notes. So why I would believe what you say now? Fake news!

Arena mode, the only part of the game that community would play yet you don't implement it, so most of the ppl left this pooooo game full of bugs, glitches, and cheaters. But yea, delay that.  Oh, I forgot the flea, another useless thing on a realistic shooter that we didn't need yet you decide to implement and let us taste what would be the end game (nobody using m61 or BS cause you gotta be either rich or cheater....)

2019 the last year on beta? Is this a beta? LOL. You guys don't know what a beta means. Go look for the meaning.

But the good news (sorry, fake news) we will get a new AA soon.

• Sad 10
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, TheWay said:

That lower and upper clothing customization was moved to the next patch (not 0.11)

This is really sad news :(

Clothing customisation is the one thing I'm looking forward to most (besides Story Mode!)

8 minutes ago, Maki_Nishikino said:

I mean out of all the problems in the game sound bothers you the most?

Sure, to each their own.  I just had a SUPER frustrating sound problem.  I could not for the life of me (I died) figure out if the people were ahead of me shooting at me, or behind me.  The best part?  My team mate down the hill from me could not tell if they were firing from his left or right.  He was facing me.  So, I wound up taking cover behind a fire truck and got mowed down.  So yeah, sound is very important in this game and for it to be as terrible as it is, is a huge deal to some people.  

Now me personally, I think hit registration is huge.  Also, your character locking up so that you can literally do NOTHING.  Like NOTHING, and hear a guy walk over to you after you killed the scav boss and one tap you to the back of the head execution style.  Or another huge issue is kills counting.  I killed 5 USEC's in three matches on Shoreline.  I go to turn the quest in, it says 0/5 USEC's.  Yay.  Then we have the problems where we get the huge graphical hiccups whenever we engage another play or scav.  I mean, who needs to be able to see or move or otherwise properly engage?  I could go on and on and on, but everyone has "Their priority."

• Upvote 1

vor 4 Stunden schrieb CaptAmerica:

The hideout (another useless thing on this game) supposed to be here as you said on last NY patch notes. So why I would believe what you say now? Fake news!

Arena mode, the only part of the game that community would play yet you don't implement it, so most of the ppl left this pooooo game full of bugs, glitches, and cheaters. But yea, delay that.  Oh, I forgot the flea, another useless thing on a realistic shooter that we didn't need yet you decide to implement and let us taste what would be the end game (nobody using m61 or BS cause you gotta be either rich or cheater....)

2019 the last year on beta? Is this a beta? LOL. You guys don't know what a beta means. Go look for the meaning.

But the good news (sorry, fake news) we will get a new AA soon.

hideout a useless thing?

me and tousands of player are waiting for the hideout and we are appy its coming soon!

i think you dont know what tarkov will be in the future.

and the pvp arena is for sure not the only thing that the ppl want to play.

if you hate this game so much why you dont play something else

like call of duty or battlefield there you got your pvp arena games.

Edited by SonicK
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

Why do we always read about content, if fixes to the game are much more important? Why do we never read about netcode, hit detection, bugs, servers, hitboxes, anti cheat and performance? I would rather see, netcode and hitboxes will be fixed. There are so many bugs in the game currently, when will they be fixed finally? How could anybody talk about an end of beta testing if the game is in such a bad condition? 

1 hour ago, 8odycount said:

Why do we always read about content, if fixes to the game are much more important? Why do we never read about netcode, hit detection, bugs, servers, hitboxes, anti cheat and performance? I would rather see, netcode and hitboxes will be fixed. There are so many bugs in the game currently, when will they be fixed finally? How could anybody talk about an end of beta testing if the game is in such a bad condition? 

(Whoops meant to spoiler not strikerthrough :P)

Probably because those issues are all ongoing/obvious... not newsworthy, unless they were like, "Next patch all better!!"

Besides I think we're waiting on unity 2018.0 first before the REAL 'final' optimization phase...

Edited by CADhammer

On 12/1/2018 at 11:13 PM, TheWay said:

New antialiasing very soon

*clap* *clap**clap* *clap**clap* *clap**clap* *clap**clap* *clap**clap* *clap**clap* *clap* ;)

• Like 1

Also, of course you won't know the release date of 0.11 exactly but it would be great if it was doing the christmas holiday that most people have from around the 20th december to the 9th of january. Idk if you have an estimate on when it will be done.