TheWay

Most Important notes form Russian "Talking Tarkov Podcast #2"

Personally I'd rather have them put in all the content first then fix issues. Because currently when they fix something then add new things it breaks. THis way when all the content is out, or most of it at least, then they can focus on fixes. But as someone earlier said, to each their own. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb SgtSodomy:

Personally I'd rather have them put in all the content first then fix issues. Because currently when they fix something then add new things it breaks. THis way when all the content is out, or most of it at least, then they can focus on fixes. But as someone earlier said, to each their own. 

That doesn't make sense at all

On 12/2/2018 at 7:40 PM, CaptAmerica said:

The hideout (another useless thing on this game) supposed to be here as you said on last NY patch notes. So why I would believe what you say now? Fake news!

Arena mode, the only part of the game that community would play yet you don't implement it, so most of the ppl left this pooooo game full of bugs, glitches, and cheaters. But yea, delay that.  Oh, I forgot the flea, another useless thing on a realistic shooter that we didn't need yet you decide to implement and let us taste what would be the end game (nobody using m61 or BS cause you gotta be either rich or cheater....)

2019 the last year on beta? Is this a beta? LOL. You guys don't know what a beta means. Go look for the meaning.

But the good news (sorry, fake news) we will get a new AA soon.

Do you think before you type? If both hideout and flea market are useless, why did you buy into the alpha/beta access of a game that from the beginning has hideout and flea market planned to be a part of the game?

Also, do you represent the community? how the hell do you know that arena is the only thing that the community will play? or is it future telling.

Another troll on the forum ranks

1 hour ago, mr0pi said:

Do you think before you type? If both hideout and flea market are useless, why did you buy into the alpha/beta access of a game that from the beginning has hideout and flea market planned to be a part of the game?

Also, do you represent the community? how the hell do you know that arena is the only thing that the community will play? or is it future telling.

Another troll on the forum ranks

Easy, patch .9 more than 5k ppl playing, end of the patch when all was free 11k  ppl playing.... And now .10.5  you won't see more than 3k ppl playing... just watch for eft stats you'll find it. It's not that hard little fanboy

vor 37 Minuten schrieb CaptAmerica:

Easy, patch .9 more than 5k ppl playing, end of the patch when all was free 11k  ppl playing.... And now .10.5  you won't see more than 3k ppl playing... just watch for eft stats you'll find it. It's not that hard little fanboy

in 2017 there was more than 75.000 Individual players counted

where you got the numbers 11k and 3k from?

what type of AA will be added into the Game ? MSAA, TAA, TQAA, SMAA ?

Can we only use our stuff in Arena what we find in the World, or it is like everyone can use everything without any costs and without risk losing anything ?

thx

On 12/2/2018 at 8:40 PM, CaptAmerica said:

The hideout (another useless thing on this game) supposed to be here as you said on last NY patch notes. So why I would believe what you say now? Fake news!

Arena mode, the only part of the game that community would play yet you don't implement it, so most of the ppl left this pooooo game full of bugs, glitches, and cheaters. But yea, delay that.  Oh, I forgot the flea, another useless thing on a realistic shooter that we didn't need yet you decide to implement and let us taste what would be the end game (nobody using m61 or BS cause you gotta be either rich or cheater....)

2019 the last year on beta? Is this a beta? LOL. You guys don't know what a beta means. Go look for the meaning.

But the good news (sorry, fake news) we will get a new AA soon.

Interesting how you know what we need and what we want. Thank you for representing the entire community.

Sarcasm is intended.

On 12/1/2018 at 5:13 PM, TheWay said:
  • Hideout is 98% ready. Highly likely next NY patch.
  • Voice Chat - 90% ready. Highly likely next NY patch

Can someone clarify this translation? I read this as NEXT NY Patch - IE: 2019/2020 - I presume this is incorrect but it seems to insinuate a SECOND patch beyond .11 and I highly doubt we'll see 2 patches in the next 3 weeks.

Who cares about that....they can add tons of stuff but it breaks even more things. Not to talk about the terrible optimisation + hitreg and core stuff not to mention the lack of anti-cheat....They took a too big bite to chew and they are suffocating now and they are soon dead. Harsh reality..this games peak time is over allready.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, zdonner said:

Can someone clarify this translation? I read this as NEXT NY Patch - IE: 2019/2020 - I presume this is incorrect but it seems to insinuate a SECOND patch beyond .11 and I highly doubt we'll see 2 patches in the next 3 weeks.

Reads to me as the next patch in the new year i.e. Jan/Feb 2019

1.a build a baseline.

b.  test.

c. fix bugs.

d. declare new baseline only after stable and performing as expected / wanted.

a.  add SOMETHING;

b. test

c. fix bugs

d. declare new baseline only after everything works as intended

rinse, repeat.  

you get the gist. 

complexity of problems increase exponentially by numbers of variables and factors. 

I will never ever understand the mentality of "lets put all the freaking crap into it, then try to decipher why its not working". 

this does not work. it never has. it never will. 

also I know that additinal assets etc are developed by different teams and people. BUT:

nobody will play a shooter (no matter if claimed ot be realistic or not) where netcode is bad, servers are bad, hitreg is bad and cheaters are rampant. no matter how beautiful the guns look and no matter how cool modding of precious toys is. 

well, maybe nobody. but not the amount of people that would be if the above issues would be fixed or be minimal factors to enjoy the overall experience. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/10/2018 at 8:17 AM, psykikk said:

1.a build a baseline.

b.  test.

c. fix bugs.

d. declare new baseline only after stable and performing as expected / wanted.

a.  add SOMETHING;

b. test

c. fix bugs

d. declare new baseline only after everything works as intended

rinse, repeat.  

you get the gist. 

complexity of problems increase exponentially by numbers of variables and factors. 

I will never ever understand the mentality of "lets put all the freaking crap into it, then try to decipher why its not working". 

this does not work. it never has. it never will. 

also I know that additinal assets etc are developed by different teams and people. BUT:

nobody will play a shooter (no matter if claimed ot be realistic or not) where netcode is bad, servers are bad, hitreg is bad and cheaters are rampant. no matter how beautiful the guns look and no matter how cool modding of precious toys is. 

well, maybe nobody. but not the amount of people that would be if the above issues would be fixed or be minimal factors to enjoy the overall experience. 

FIXT for Russian Development.

Edited by GhostZ69