Lew6s

can we get rid of insurance times

I'm a level 6, and I got my hands on really good gear. I had to work during the week like normal and I get on this weekend to see both my insurances have timed out. This was the best gear i'd had and I think it should be deleted, if people can't get online to collect their items. Just a suggestion, no hate please.

• Upvote 1

I agree with you. I don't want to feel forced to play. I started Tarkov several Time over the last weeks only to get my insured stuff...

Am 2.12.2018 um 23:37 schrieb Lew6s:

I'm a level 6, and I got my hands on really good gear. I had to work during the week like normal and I get on this weekend to see both my insurances have timed out. This was the best gear i'd had and I think it should be deleted, if people can't get online to collect their items. Just a suggestion, no hate please.

Yeah i understand what you mean, i was on vacation and lost some stuff. they should make it so that when you are not online, your insurance timer will not start. If you are online when the Insurance stuff is back the timer will start and will count down to 0 (So players cant use it as extra stach).

I can never use Insurance because I never know ahead of time when I will be able to play.

I used it in the beginning and came back on only to see "Time ran out" on everything.

What is the point in that?