Sign in to follow this  
Blackb1rd

German localization is on the way!

Dear friends! 

We're glad to inform you that the German-language localization of the Escape from Tarkov game is ready to release! The national interpreters' team was hard at work on the translation. Finally - the day has come! Tomorrow, German players will be able to enjoy the game in their own language!

We have to warn you that this German localization build is not final, there may be some bugs, which will be fixed soon, with your help too. To let you take part in it, our official German-speaking forum will open a new "Localization" section. We invite you to visit it and take part in the localization improvement. 

Farewell, the German version of Escape from Tarkov!

EfT_post_LanglNew.jpg

TRANSLATIONS:

• German translation can be found here. Thanks to our Official Community Representative for Germany @Cyver
  • French translation can be found here. Thanks to our Official Community Representative for France @PIG-Mathieu
  • Romanian translation can be found here. Thanks to our Romanian Emissary @j0zeph
  • Czech translation can be found here. Thanks to our Czech Emissary and Moderator @PugMonk
  • Portuguese translation can be found here. Thanks to our Portuguese Emissary @Alexandre_5
  • Italian translation can be found here. Thanks to our Italian Emissary and Moderator @dinosamir
  • Arabic translation can be found here. Thanks to our Arabic Emissary and Moderator @DeadlySimba
  • Like 8
  • Hot 3
  • Upvote 3

finaly !! thank you all for this 

it will help alot players from germany who not speaking english

i know some ppl they are older and they dont speak english at all so this is really a nice thing :)

• Like 2

Good for you Germany. I hope other countries will have its own localization including mine. :$

Edited by Xarc
changed the emoticon.

12 minutes ago, Xarc said:

Good for you Germany. I hope other countries will have its own localization including mine. :$

Localizations should come way faster from now on. It will come :)

I don´t understand.

Spanish speakers (south american included) are much much much more than German speaker...

I know spanish will come too, but we should arrive first because of upper reason :P

Edited by Rioku

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Rioku:

I don´t understand.

Spanish speakers (south american included) are much much much more than German speaker...

I know spanish will come too, but we should arrive first because of upper reason :P

The more people of your community participate in the translation on translate.escapefromtarkov.com the faster your language will find its way into the game :-)

1 hour ago, Cyver said:

The more people of your community participate in the translation on translate.escapefromtarkov.com the faster your language will find its way into the game :-)

I have work on that translation, hasnt been updated from half year, we need more stuff to translate, there are no Quest (I already have translate a few Quests, but the files are not in the page, BSG have block access to them, even for we the Proofreader)

13 hours ago, Rioku said:

Sadly we aren't that much (German Community is Bigger), and Nikita said it, First German for testing, then French, then Spanish (Mexico and Spain) I had work alone on the Spanish Mexico translation and could be ready but I need the newest strings to keep translating.

• Like 2