Sign in to follow this  
Cyver

German localization is coming in!

Escaper!

The day has finally come! After Russian and English, German is the next language to come to Escape from Tarkov! Thanks to your great assistance and support, it is from now on possible to select the German language in the game client!

To switch to the German language, just go to "Settings", then "Game" and choose "German" as your "Interface language".

As we already announced, the implementation is not 100% complete. We would really appreciate your continuous support in the translation, just take a look into our new subforum https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/forum/173-lokalisierung/

Thanks for your support and your patience!

content_thumb_b3b8a97646e2701fbd89dd66ca92751c.jpg.e9624a0de0043364a07f5cf86801a0ba.jpg

TRANSLATIONS:

• Like 5
  • Hot 1

I like it but i allways play my games in English, i like it to improve my english with every game so i dont want to say thats useless some ppl could need it but its nothing for me

Edited by FreakingNinja

The first thing I see when I want to select German is that German is misspelled it means (Deutsch) or (German) or (Deutsche)

not (Deutche) please  + 1 s :-D

1901755049_2018-12-0619-02(0).thumb.png.1980d635de58c9ed6164a4f61d2d4af5.png

but the positive is that everything is in German and I am really happy! I would like to express once more my endless thank you It is such a relief to finally be able to read the task descriptions correctly, also all object description and just everything it is just great! Now tarkov is twice as much fun for me and I hope that many other languages come soon after so that these people can also be happy

Edited by SonicK

vor 3 Stunden schrieb FreakingNinja:

I like it but i allways play my games in English, i like it to improve my english with every game so i dont want to say thats useless some ppl could need it but its nothing for me

what do you think about putting all your games in german or russian in future to learn these languages?