Flea Market Poll

Flea Market Opinions  

49 members have voted

1. 1. My experience with the flea market has been positive

• True
    • False
  2. 2. Using the flea market, I have earned more money than I could have made through the dealers.

• A lot more
    • A little more
    • About the same
    • A little less
    • A lot less
  3. 3. The flea market makes quests too easy

• Agree
    • Disagree

mattywatty2012

I feel dirty doing the gunsmithing tasks now, its too easy to find them on the flea market and the bump to experience is the only reason that im lvl 26.

RainmakerM4

Gunsmith task is so easy with flea market. And gets your character insta mid to high level range.

They need to slow down the leveling and skills for the finished game.

3 hours ago, RainmakerM4 said:

Gunsmith task is so easy with flea market. And gets your character insta mid to high level range.

They need to slow down the leveling and skills for the finished game.

I agree with gunsmith quests, however I think skills already take a very long time to level. I think I calculated 500+hrs of walking for stealth, I’ve heard 400 or so for strength while encumbered moving at the fastest walking speed. Maybe when there are no more wipes.

smokey-phil
4 hours ago, sginga said:

I agree with gunsmith quests, however I think skills already take a very long time to level. I think I calculated 500+hrs of walking for stealth, I’ve heard 400 or so for strength while encumbered moving at the fastest walking speed. Maybe when there are no more wipes.

Currently skills are in no way really worth putting time into currently the increase way to slowly for the amount of time available in the wipe. 

But speeding the skill gain up (like what happened with strength before they changed it to the slow gain we have now)  people load up with buckshot and where gaining 10 or so str levels per raid if the rates get increased again chances are that kinda thing will start happening again tarkovs community has shown time and time again that if there is something to break or mess around with to the determent of the game a small but significant fraction of people willing to go ham on those glitchs. 

On 12/7/2018 at 3:39 PM, smokey-phil said:

Currently skills are in no way really worth putting time into currently the increase way to slowly for the amount of time available in the wipe. 

But speeding the skill gain up (like what happened with strength before they changed it to the slow gain we have now)  people load up with buckshot and where gaining 10 or so str levels per raid if the rates get increased again chances are that kinda thing will start happening again tarkovs community has shown time and time again that if there is something to break or mess around with to the determent of the game a small but significant fraction of people willing to go ham on those glitchs. 

maybe they could strike a balance while they are still in testing phase. So casual players could have a chance to see how skills affect game-play before their own skills are wiped. there will always be people who macro or abuse to level skills, but why should the only viable option to leveling those skills be abusing the game mechanics in the first place.

smokey-phil
2 hours ago, sginga said:

maybe they could strike a balance while they are still in testing phase. So casual players could have a chance to see how skills affect game-play before their own skills are wiped. there will always be people who macro or abuse to level skills, but why should the only viable option to leveling those skills be abusing the game mechanics in the first place.

oh i agree with you on this one it needs to get much closer to an actual working system that actually has a use and a reason for its existence rather than the thing we have left after the all the patches to stop people doing "that"  (whatever that was at the time :P ) 

I guess the issue here is the dreaded "balance" any skill advancement setting that is lax enough to allow someone at the low end of time played per wipe  to get into them enough to see a noticeable difference (say 1/4th of the way to max) would mean that anyone who plays the game like a streamer or just gets a solid 4 hours a day in with there discord buddies would be pushing maximum stats in a week or 2 or less depending on the available exploits (and once you have some people at max stats "everyone" then "needs" to be a max to stay "competitive" (lots of air quotes in that one :P

The other issues arise from the skills allowing people to run twice as fast carry twice as much and hit twice as hard (and everything else the skills allow) and then stacking those bonuses onto people who will be into their "late game" traders making someone who is already pretty unkillable into a really fast, stealthy, straight shooting, nade lobbing, mag fillin' manic who also has gen4 and the best ap ammo in the game. 

• Like 1
Aussieeeee

They could solve all the issues, and change quest rewards to purely money, guns and trader rep. Nothing more. No experience.

You could then put in a trader only item in which you find in raids that you sell for bonus experience. ( not trade-able on the marketplace )