Streaming allow at the pre-alpha ?

YouRMommy
5 минут назад, Miditerran сказал:

Allowed or not? Your answer "nope" could be releated to "forbidden" ^^ . If it is not allowed their is no reason for me to pre order :(

pre alpha have Non-disclosure agreement mate.

Recontiger94
3 minutes ago, Miditerran said:

Allowed or not? Your answer "nope" could be releated to "forbidden" ^^ . If it is not allowed their is no reason for me to pre order :(

Then I guess you wont be preordering.

There is an NDA on the Alpha. Any account leaking footage will be banned. This means if you bought EoD version for the alpha, and streamed or posted videos, you will be banned and probably need to re-buy the game to play.

The Closed beta will be allowed to be streamed and have gameplay footage posted. Remember folks, Betas and Alphas didn't used to be hype machines. I hope those who make it in realize this, and create content with the mindset of giving the Devs suggestions and fixing bugs. I also hope to see them not pull  Ranbow 6, and release an "open beta" 5 days before launch.

• Upvote 1
GodfatherPlunger
3 hours ago, Recontiger94 said:

Then I guess you wont be preordering.

There is an NDA on the Alpha. Any account leaking footage will be banned. This means if you bought EoD version for the alpha, and streamed or posted videos, you will be banned and probably need to re-buy the game to play.

The Closed beta will be allowed to be streamed and have gameplay footage posted. Remember folks, Betas and Alphas didn't used to be hype machines. I hope those who make it in realize this, and create content with the mindset of giving the Devs suggestions and fixing bugs. I also hope to see them not pull  Ranbow 6, and release an "open beta" 5 days before launch.

U are completely right, but i trust the devs and do not think that they will pull something like that off !

Hello Skytek, 

1) Your question is answered in the FAQ's.

2) There is a rule in place where you are required to read the FAQ's before posting which you have not done. 

3) Just to put your mind at ease I can confirm that the above answers are correct and that while testing this game within Alpha you will have to agree to an NDA before playing. 

Developers please close this thread. 

Recontiger94
2 hours ago, GodfatherPlunger said:

U are completely right, but i trust the devs and do not think that they will pull something like that off !

I mean, I love hype machines as much as everybody else, I just hate when it's called a "beta"

Snusmoomrik
1 час назад, Talmer сказал:

Hello Skytek, 

1) Your question is answered in the FAQ's.

2) There is a rule in place where you are required to read the FAQ's before posting which you have not done. 

3) Just to put your mind at ease I can confirm that the above answers are correct and that while testing this game within Alpha you will have to agree to an NDA before playing. 

Developers please close this thread. 

Closed.