ShiroTenshi

EFT Video Content Contest!

22 hours ago, ruizsean43 said:

This isn't quite full feature but it does go over a few minutes.

I have a character In-Game named "Dodger" (I have had this name since i started my account) so i got to thinking If HE has a Story to tell,....Well he does, He grew up in tarkov and was there in the beginning when the decline was in it's early stages...Recently discharged from the military After 14 year's due to a heroin addiction he picked up over-sea's Serving in Afghanistan (2 Tour's) and One failed Marriage Dodger nee'd to find some peace,....but he's not going to...

This is my entry. I will be breaking it into 2 part's...This which is my entry and one that i will make after the contest,..just to finish the story.......

I have no reactions left but a big plus 1.

Almost at the end ... damn ... I thought this is it ... no more part 2 ... but the "it's alive" thing put me on the right track ... there will be the second one and I'll wait for it. :) they don't have beer emoticons so I give you a :cannedmilk:.

BLOOD OF TARKOV !
PvP close combat fights climatic trailer!

Hi guys, here's my short climatic Escape from Tarkov - PvP close combat trailer experience - including a bit of slow motions and proper intro music :) Hope you like it, I spent quite few hours to prepare it! Thanks to everyone who gave my video couple of minutes to see :)

Have a Happy Christmas everybody and Happy New Year! 
Stay Strong in Tarkov and see You on the battlefield!

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

16 hours ago, Th3_Notorious said:

BLOOD OF TARKOV !
PvP close combat fights climatic trailer!

Hi guys, here's my short climatic Escape from Tarkov - PvP close combat trailer experience - including a bit of slow motions and proper intro music :) Hope you like it, I spent quite few hours to prepare it! Thanks to everyone who gave my video couple of minutes to see :)

Have a Happy Christmas everybody and Happy New Year! 
Stay Strong in Tarkov and see You on the battlefield!

there are ton's of these "type" of vid where they basically just record game-play but this Vid show's how to do it RIGHT,......Awesome shot's that show you how brutal Tarkov is in the End,.....BRUTALLY HONEST if you will,....I'll try to stay away from you,...lol. Also show's you it's not IF you get the kill or not but HOW you get the kill that Matter's...........

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lumpystankpickl said:

well, everybody wasted their time...

Do not be discouraged. I have a reason to say that. Just keep it coming. 

• Thanks 2

On 12/26/2018 at 10:38 PM, Lumpystankpickl said:

well, everybody wasted their time...

image.png.010a96b0ea050c5a76532da73809294c.png

LOL,...yeah the guy comes up with a full feature awesome movie!!........how the hell!!!....lol

1 minute ago, ruizsean43 said:

LOL,...yeah the guy comes up with a full feature awesome movie!!........how the hell!!!....lol

i think FAIRTX works for BattleState!

3 hours ago, ruizsean43 said:

Don't lose hope ... yours is much more artistic. :)

5 hours ago, ruizsean43 said:

I don't work for Battlestate... I make youtube videos.

Awful lot of drama around a video aimed to promote the beauty of Tarkov, don't you think?

Edited by fairTX

20 minutes ago, fairTX said:

I don't work for BattleState... I make youtube videos...

Awful lot of drama around a video aimed to promote the beauty of Tarkov, don't you think?

No one is hating you (at least not me) but some people have other tastes.

Edited by Xarc

3 hours ago, fairTX said:

I don't work for Battlestate... I make youtube videos.

i think your vid is aesome,..it was a complement! i just don't know how you did most of it, that's why i said you must work for BattleState......lol

• Like 1