CrabsMaster

Netcode needs major work - video provided

CrabsMaster

Not sure why my Google Fiber gigabit connection and i7 7700k with a Geforce RTX 2080 would lie to me about where I was in this video [1]... I run back behind a wall only to die shortly after because of what I can only assume are sync issues between my game, the server, and the other dude's game.  Are these issues actually being addressed?  If so, is there a timeline that shows when these fixes will be implemented or at least when you will add it to your developer's sprint?

A simple internet search will show it is not just me that experiences these problems.  Sync issues are ruining this game.

[1] - https://streamable.com/41huq

• Upvote 1

edmkilla

il be honest with you net code doesn't feel  that great.. seems like it just gets worse after every update. i remember they took like 2 months or so to come out with this update for performance which never felt like it did anything

CrabsMaster

Sorry for the yelling in the new video below from my teammate, but look at the way I die.  It is just the worst coding for a MMO game.  New content doesn't mean a damn thing if the base game is unplayable.  Any response from devs on when you plan to actually do any work on this issue?

https://streamable.com/8vygo

Contractor001851

@CrabsMaster Yes dood, thats why i havent played since .9    

Desync is the real problem and its not being addressed properly.