albeyeno

How to install & setup ReShade v4.0

albeyeno

Public Acknowledgement: 
I had never previously heard about the community's troubled past with ReShade before making this video, and thought it was a great benefit to my graphics, personally. Playing on medium graphics with all other encoders disabled, the game w/o ReShade looked very blurry and super dark. Yes, there is always the option of changing your monitor/NVIDIA settings, but then it affects your entire PC rather than just the selected.

Why ReShade?
I recommend ReShade for those who find themselves constantly ssquinting at their screen. For me, the program allows me to see at a distance in a way that's more realistic (I can see sharp details from 25 yards away in real life, but not in game). Also the upped vibrancy and coloring gives more life to the game's graphics. While, yes, you can make the game look similar to fortnite (y tho?), you really do have creative control within the settings of the program to get the desired setting ya want.

Why NOT ReShade?

This is where our PSA happens. A lot of people (at least on the reddit) seemed to be of the impression that ReShade is a bannable offense. Firstly, it is NOT bannable. Currently. Emphasis on "currently". BSG may in the future simply ban the use of all third party applications (such as ReShade, memory cleaner, etc.) but right now they have not made any negative statements towards ReShade's use. However, since we're left with a very vague answer from BSG in terms of this program it understandably makes the community skeptical of its use. If Nikita comes out with info. saying they will be banning the use of 3rd party applications, I will simply take down both this post and the video (as to not spread the bans).

How do you guys feel about ReShade? Do you think it breaks the game? Do you prefer it's graphic settings?

romanmob

Is this allowed in 2019?

SmokeFan

So far it is. There has been no announcement

judge2g

why is this not alloud  ??? i dont get it

swats73
6 hours ago, judge2g said:

why is this not alloud  ??? i dont get it

This was removed due to some going further than vibrant adjustment, giving a unfair advantage over other players. 

Swats73 

#locked answered