TheColdVein

NEW YEAR EVENT in Escape From Tarkov!

On 12/28/2018 at 8:24 PM, EuphoricEclipse said:

Where do i get the key?

You can find them on your profile page - https://escapefromtarkov.com/profile

On 12/28/2018 at 11:03 PM, giomarman123 said:

Where do i find the standard game key gift? Its not on my profile by the 2 free trial codes

If you purchased any package of the game before the beginning of Beta-Testing (July 27, 2017), then you can find all the codes on your profile page - https://escapefromtarkov.com/profile

9 hours ago, Hatsune-Miku said:

Do I still have to hit the "Reset the game profile" button in the account page and will I still keep all of my progress?

No sir, you do not need to reset your game profile, if you will upgrade your game edition then your stash will get bigger and you will recieve the items through the ingame messenger.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, schwartzy92 said:

this guy, classic EFT. 

so again .12 comes out its just this 2018 pack or will it encompass both over the years of support? not sure why anyone would rather new one over older one being more useful.

So after wipe if I request my gift, what will I get? which is the 2018 Gift?  this Sniper, ICase and 2 ammobox?  or the keybar,ICase,M4 and AKM ?

19 minutes ago, FeldOtto55 said:

So after wipe if I request my gift, what will I get? which is the 2018 Gift?  this Sniper, ICase and 2 ammobox?  or the keybar,ICase,M4 and AKM ?

Same question here.

Do we get both if we were around for the 2017 new years gift?

51 minutes ago, FeldOtto55 said:

2018 gifts has the M1A.

31 minutes ago, Questenberg said:

Do we get both if we were around for the 2017 new years gift?

I think the 2017 gifts have been removed now.

15 hours ago, schwartzy92 said:

this guy, classic EFT. 

so again .12 comes out its just this 2018 pack or will it encompass both over the years of support? not sure why anyone would rather new one over older one being more useful.

Not sure how you are not getting the answer because obviously as stated, only the new gift will be available. As stated before as well, the gift last year was only for six months (although it was kept for longer than that). As such it is removed now and replaced by a new one. How is this not answered? Are you genuinely asking or just messing around?

2 hours ago, Natalino said:

Not sure how you are not getting the answer because obviously as stated, only the new gift will be available. As stated before as well, the gift last year was only for six months (although it was kept for longer than that). As such it is removed now and replaced by a new one. How is this not answered? Are you genuinely asking or just messing around?

Could you guys keep the gifts all year long as a way to thanks the supporters? Or this one will really be gone after 6 months?

Cheers

Merry Xmas, bois!

Turns out I've spent my two guest codes, could some nice PMC give me one? I have a friend that we have yet to get into the group and I would like to give the code to him too...

(If you can, send me one on the DM...)

3 hours ago, Omegah said:

Could you guys keep the gifts all year long as a way to thanks the supporters? Or this one will really be gone after 6 months?

Cheers

As stated on the main announcement, only six months. 

On 12/18/2018 at 9:35 AM, TheColdVein said:

is guaranteed to receive additional in-game equipment with the opportunity to get it again after each wipe, including manual wipes within a six month period. 

2 hours ago, SpaghettiForeve said:

Hello. playing on my trial . if i buy standard edition, will i keep the progress ?

Yes, your progress is tied to your profile and not the access code. 

• Upvote 1

Is it possible to combine multiple trial codes to expand the playtime ? Or if the key is 14 days it will reset preivious time left to 14 days ? So if my friend activates 14 day code, can he activate someone's else's code for 14 days, will it be 14 days of playtime or 28 ?

Hey Guys, I looked into some post but I think I´m blind or it was not asked. The full version cromo code is it also ONLY turn-inable until the 6th January? Or is it just the trial codes?

If it asked double, I was blind sorry.

1 hour ago, PadorianPlays said:

Hey Guys, I looked into some post but I think I´m blind or it was not asked. The full version cromo code is it also ONLY turn-inable until the 6th January? Or is it just the trial codes?

If it asked double, I was blind sorry.

The full game promo key does not expire, here you can check to be sure (he is from BSG Crew):

https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/topic/89291-new-year-event-in-escape-from-tarkov/?page=8&tab=comments#comment-1362763

On 12/28/2018 at 12:24 PM, TheWay said:

Q: Can I give a standard edition promo code to a friend? Does it have an activation period?

A: Yes, you can share it with friend. There is no activation period for this code.

Q: Does the standard key expire after 6 january like the 14-day trial keys?

A: No it is a normal game key and it does not expire.

7 часов назад, frag1e сказал:

@Aemir

If you are from west Europe, you can activate your key all over the world. Just check, maybe the trial key is a west Europe key

That is the matter I'm not from Western Europe and my trial key didn't work for him.

Hi - When i click on the "Receive Gift" button in my profile, it says "Gift not found or inactive". 

How do i receive the items? They're not in my inventory and i cannot see the message ingame where you collect the items from. 

18 hours ago, Natalino said:

As stated on the main announcement, only six months. 

Yes, your progress is tied to your profile and not the access code. 

What about if i Upgrade from the 14 day trial account to the Edge of darkness account?