TheColdVein

NEW YEAR EVENT in Escape From Tarkov!

6 minutes ago, TheWay said:

Hello Gentlemen,

yes, we had a typo, it should be 2017, already fixed it!

Sorry for that!

Promo code for Standard. That means the full game, standard? When must this be activated?

Just now, bread22 said:

Does the 25% off apply to the price of the game with tax and other fee-s or only on the starting price of the game? (Example: 34,99€ -25% or 46€-25%)

im pretty sure its the base price because only at xola they add the taxes and stuff

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SyNrG said:

Promo code for Standard. That means the full game, standard? When must this be activated?

If you will fulfill the requirements for that, you will recieve a key for a Standard Edition, full game, it is up to you, sir. ;)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, bread22 said:

Does the 25% off apply to the price of the game with tax and other fee-s or only on the starting price of the game? (Example: 34,99€ -25% or 46€-25%)

Starting price is modified over the top of which tax will be added.

• Sad 1

It's only like 2 weeks before the end of the year, and you are planning to add a major update.   That's either this week or next week. Don't get me wrong. I'm excited like everybody else but, we know how BSG manages the deadlines.

And since we haven't got patch notes yet, I'd say we won't get a patch this week so....27th December? It's gonna be a hell buggy weekend. Don't get me wrong, you guys deserve holidays but it's not very smart to launch a patch so close to the end of the year but...hey.I'd enjoy as much as I can.  Regarding the free trial accounts. Guys, be prepared to see a ton of BS those days. We know how this work.

CLARIFICATION:

Just for those who may not understand the details of the event.

If you:
Purchased any package of the game after December 28, 2017 - Decmber 28, 2018

You get:

• Additional In Game Equipment
  • 1 key for 14 Day access that you will have the ability to share with a friend

(Key only active during the event)

If you:
Joined the testing before December 28, 2017 

You get:

• Additional In Game Equipment
  • 2 keys for 14 Day access that you will have the ability to share with a friend

If you:
Purchased any package of the game before the beginning of Beta-Testing (July 27, 2017)

You get:

• Promo Code for the Standard edition of the game,
  • Additional in-game equipment
  • 2 keys for 14-days access to the game and the ability to share it with friends. 

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

Well I appreciate the keys for friends, but It would be better to offer the keys when there is a wipe.

I think its important for new players (potentional customers) to have a good experience, this way they will jump into raids against players where majority of them are over level 30 40 with good gear. I wont even talk about broken basic game mechanics...

There is an opportunity to double yoru playerbase and it would be much better timed if they hoped in on fresh start with everyone else... I think you got my point.

Edited by Tyraell
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, smellyPVT said:

so I originally purchased left behind edition before the beta. The NDA was still active. I upgraded to EOD a few months ago. Will It still acknowledge that I bought the game before beta? Or will it go by the date I upgraded to EOD?

It counts the date you initially purchased the Left Behind edition.

• Thanks 2

Just to be sure. I already have a gift do redeem from last year (The one you get on profile because you bought in 2017) after every reset.
This year, I will get...

1. an extra one (So I will have the one I already have from 2017 and also this one)
2. will lose the last one and get a new one (What is really sad)

???

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RageFu said:

Just to be sure. I already have a gift do redeem from last year (The one you get on profile because you bought in 2017) after every reset.
This year, I will get...

1. an extra one (So I will have the one I already have from 2017 and also this one)
2. will lose the last one and get a new one (What is really sad)

???

Would also like to know this. 

Save ur self and the game, i preorder game before alfa, had mix feelings in past.., but now i cant support when u abuse people who say bad things about ur game, proof they wrong other way u wrong ! 

Hope u fix problems with Erotick, apoligais for mistake and than u gain more respect and trust than if u try shut him down !

#freeEroctik

• Confused 1
  • Sad 5
  • Upvote 1

It's unfortunate that I don't qualify for the promo code for the standard edition. I supported the game prior to its launch and bought it in its early stage (1 month after beta-testing). I wish they allowed some flexibility with the time, but I can see how a larger amount of people would have access to keys, which is not good for business. At least I can use the keys for friends so that we can play a bit during the NY. Great event regardless!