TheColdVein

NEW YEAR EVENT in Escape From Tarkov!

I'm sorry i hqve a hard time understanding the promo code, so i bought in april 2017, is the promo code a standard edition of tarkov or just a promo for the event? i know the other keys are 14-day trials but even in the clarification thing it only mentioned the keys and not the promo code. :/ i hope its the standard edition cuz i was hyped i could gift it tot a friend :D

1 hour ago, RainmakerM4 said:

I think your logic doesn't hold water there....

Whys that? they get free trial keys... this gives them free keys to use there hacks on, while there normal account is not connected ? IE they can cheat for free, also there will be a huge discount on accounts over the new year as normal, giving the hackers ability to buy accounts on the cheap, make cash in game, sell it IRL, its a big old circle pal, my Logic as you put it,is more fact, ty for wasting my time sir, have a great day.

13 hours ago, Colonel Twerkins said:

So we should not do an event for those who wish to play fair? 

Not all all what im saying Mr twerkins, but i feel there is a massive cheater industry going on around tarkov right now, and making it worse is just a wrong idea, there buying accounts cheating on them, selling there in game cash on websites for IRL money, and rebuying accounts when and if they get banned, so giving them free real estate is just a wrong idea, its not going to be an Event as such, it will be a hacker fest. But thank you for responding, 

dang it i bought the game october last year, would've been nice with the standard edition promo code. If i knew this game existed back in july last year i would've bought it then. :/

I'll be giving away 1 of the 14 day promo keys hit me up if you want one.

6 hours ago, MacBurgeris said:

Plus i have 240hz minotor, best inside what money can buy, so maybe it would be time to increse fps limit ? Or at least make 240, cous most competitive fps players has them ;)

VSYNC.

• Like 1

i knew there was a reason why i bought this game cause i ducking love it noice work guys keep up the hard work we all support and love you guys awesome stuff cant wait so hyped right now 

14 hours ago, SoupCan said:

It still p***es me off that I have EOD and I still don't get a keybar because I didn't buy it at a specific time.  What's the freebies this time round?

I agree, I bought it like week or two after christmas. I hope they are going to include document case at least.

Great!! Hope to be one of the chosen to play the beta!!

Can i ask if the beta key expires after 6 January? (from 2nd-3rd, for 10-15 days, i'll be too busy to use it, so if i can "save" it to use it later January or early February it would be better -but if not i'll "squeeze" all i can :P-).

Again: choose me, choose me!!! :P

Edited by JFRR

On 12/18/2018 at 4:35 PM, Colonel Twerkins said:

Players, who purchased any package of the game before the beginning of Beta-Testing (July 27, 2017) Will also receive:

• Promo Code for the Standard edition of the game,
  • Additional in-game equipment
  • and 2 keys for 14-days access to the game and the ability to share it with friends. Such keys will be available for activation only during the event.

Bought it on July 29, 2017 (Rest in Pieces :( :/ :( ). Theres also not anything special for EOD :( 

Edited by Terminator01

"Secondly, the game may be purchased with 25% discount, for 10 days, the discount applies to all types of transactions (purchase, package upgrades and gifts)"

If it's a Christmas promotion, it should be given before Christmas. Then it would be time to play, not December 28

16 minutes ago, Dizlowski said:

"Secondly, the game may be purchased with 25% discount, for 10 days, the discount applies to all types of transactions (purchase, package upgrades and gifts)"

If it's a Christmas promotion, it should be given before Christmas. Then it would be time to play, not December 28

It's a New Year event ... but I agree with you, gifts should be given few days ahead so people could make their plans.

4 hours ago, saibot0 said:

I'll be giving away 1 of the 14 day promo keys hit me up if you want one.

Maybe i'll get selected to receive a key, but if not i'd love to get it! (unless it must be activated during the event -from December 28, 2018 till January 6- that, as i said on my post, i won't be able to fully use it, so it'll be better to be shared with someone else -even if i'll hate it xD -).

Anyway, thanks for your generosity ;) .

Edited by JFRR
  • Like 1

On 12/18/2018 at 10:35 AM, Colonel Twerkins said:

Players, who joined the testing before December 28, 2017 will also receive:

• Additional in-game equipment
  • and 2 keys for 14-days access to the game with the ability to share it with friends. Such keys will be available for activation only during the event.

I purchased the game during the New Years sale last year on what I believe was one of the last days(January 2nd 2018) and I have received the pre-order gift since then(iCase, Keybar, AKM and m4). I am not sure but I believe EVERYONE who purchased before the end of that sale was eligible for the current bonus gift

If the gift for this purchase period is staying the same does it mean that some people who had access to that gift period will lose access to it when the new rewards go into place? I imagine it will only effect those who purchased at the very end of the sale like myself, but still sort of a bleh thing.