TheColdVein

NEW YEAR EVENT in Escape From Tarkov!

I think people who got it before keep it and anyone who has purchased since then will get it.  Essentially everyone in the game should have the additional equipment with the icase, keybar and space guns.  That is what I read from that, is that correct?

Am 19.12.2018 um 00:26 schrieb Colonel Twerkins:

So we should not do an event for those who wish to play fair? 

so ad absurdum is the way to go,ja ?

well its hard to call it a fair game when certain minimum specs arent met. one of those being the game free of cheaters - you see, we can turn this table all day n night long brah

Edited by Subtech

6 hours ago, AnoM8 said:

I just purchased the standard edition last weekend, does that mean I will receive 1 key for 14 days access as well? 

Yeah.

So can anyone be clear? if we got the gift(Keybar, etc...) from LAST years New Year thing do we also get this aswell? meaning I have both to redeem after event?

I wish I bought this game a month earlier but college payments stopped that but having a standard account added would be epic so I could have one buddy down on his luck have a horrible time learning this game lmao ..... thanks for the extras anyways!!! 

9 hours ago, Subtech said:

so ad absurdum is the way to go,ja ?

well its hard to call it a fair game when certain minimum specs arent met. one of those being the game free of cheaters - you see, we can turn this table all day n night long brah

No the table cannot turn. No game is free of cheaters and for the foreseeable future, none will be. That is not how this works. We deter cheaters hard (we just announced the cheaters banned in the last 3 days) as hard as we can. No game is free of cheaters. If you know one, then please, educate me. Absurdum is derailing the thread for something that is widely known and understood. Don't cause a ruckus, Just let the work be done. Thanks.

22 hours ago, BaconCandy000 said:

Does that mean You'll get a full copy of the game?

Yes! You will get a brand, spankin' new, standard edition for yourself or you can give it to a friend. :) 

vor 7 Stunden schrieb bVks7Q173lcaxGp:

Yes! You will get a brand, spankin' new, standard edition for yourself or you can give it to a friend. :) 

Do they have to activate the standard editions while the event lasts or can i store the key for my friends birthday or something later next year?

Edited by Big_Joe
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Big_Joe said:

Do they have to activate the standard editions while the event lasts or can i store the key for my friends birthday or something later next year?

I want to know this too, but for the 14 days keys :) .

vor 12 Stunden schrieb bVks7Q173lcaxGp:

Is it a game key? So no matter if you keep the game or give it to a friend you have to create a new account to activate the promo code?

11 minutes ago, LoneMarksman said:

Is it a game key? So no matter if you keep the game or give it to a friend you have to create a new account to activate the promo code?

It's a full game key for a limited period of time. Every account has it's own key activated. So I think you have to make a new account and activate it with that key.

I would like to know specifically foe the Standar Edition Gift, if it's redeemable after the event or i must activate it during the event. Someone who knows for sure please let me know. 

1st off : when will the patch happen ? ..out of plain curiousity...

2nd : a users opinion isnt derailing anything in the first place. if it seems to startle you : not the user problem - which takes me to

3 : absurd is calling that "causing a ruckus". deal with other peoples opinions (should be one part of the job description...oh and i bet "people skills" is another one) and dont try to make em look bad instead. very unprofessional. you just dont look down to someone in that position. thats called a "no go".:bemaybe:

4th:  merry christmas when it strikes :scsmile:

13 hours ago, Subtech said:

1st off : when will the patch happen ? ..out of plain curiousity...

ETA Will be announced. Stay tuned here: 

2nd : a users opinion isnt derailing anything in the first place. if it seems to startle you : not the user problem - which takes me to

3 : absurd is calling that "causing a ruckus". deal with other peoples opinions (should be one part of the job description...oh and i bet "people skills" is another one) and dont try to make em look bad instead. very unprofessional. you just dont look down to someone in that position. thats called a "no go".:bemaybe:

I cannot really understand what you are saying there. Sorry!

4th:  merry christmas when it strikes :scsmile:

Merry Christmas to you too!

2 hours ago, eliju said:

When will i get the copy of the game

When the event starts.

9 minutes ago, TGV1per said:

Where do I receive the codes? Or any of the other rewards? Because I didn't get anything in the mail?

Just wait for their e-mail. I didn't get it so I have to wait for the magic e-mail.