TheColdVein

NEW YEAR EVENT in Escape From Tarkov!

Guys, if there is someone with an EU code, let me know.

BSG 14days trial codes seem to be Region Locked, and if activated in the wrong region, you can't play AND the code gets burnt..

thank you in advance

Edited by mathioud

I guess that if if i haven't received the 14 days trial code already, on the email or in the profile, i won't receive it, right? I thought i was going to be lucky :( .

8 hours ago, VinceVega said:

the time limit to activate (6 january) is only for the 14 day trial keys ?  the free standard edition has no time limit for activation ? right ?

14 trial keys must be activated before 6 January?, damn! Even getting a key i would only be able to use it a few days because in early January i'll be too busy :/ .

Wasn't lucky with this promo, hopefully they'll do another without expiry dates or when i can have more free time.

• Upvote 1

Below you can find answers to some questions that you asked us about the New Year event:

Q: What is included in the gift? Do gifts differ in any way?

A: No, gifts are identical. Keytool, AmmoCase 2 pcs., ItemsCase,  50rd Drum Mag X-14 for M-14 2pcs., 200pcs. of M80 rounds, Modified M1A 2018.

Q: Where can I get temporary keys for 14 days?

A: In the profile on the website. (escapefromtarkov.com/profile)

Q: Up to what day are temporary keys for 14 days active?

A: They can be activated until 6 January.

Q: Is promo code for the standard edition of Escape from Tarkov EU or CIS version?

A: The region corresponds to the user's pre-order region.

Q: Can I give a standard edition promo code to a friend? Does it have an activation period?

A: Yes, you can share it with friend. There is no activation period for this code.

Q: What if I didn't receive a gift?

A: You should contact our support center.

Q: Did the old equipment gifts from 2017 disappear?

A: Only new gifts are available.

Q: If I purchase the game now, will I receive any gifts?

A: You will receive additional in-game equipment.

Q: For how long will the 2018 gifts be available?

A: Gifts will be available for 6 months.

Q: Does the standard key expire after 6 january like the 14-day trial keys?

A: No it is a normal game key and it does not expire.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, TheWay said:

Q: For how long will the 2018 gifts be available?

A: Gifts will be available for 6 months.

Well... There goes my Keybar XD

Thanks for the Standard Edition Key BSG, you really surprised me (and my friend)

15 hours ago, TheWay said:

Please report this issue to our support center, with the game logs from that time and send me the ticket numbers on a PM or here in a response.

Thank you!

I upgraded from LB to EOD as soon as the sale went live and I received the IRL email explaining the purchase but nothing in game has changed besides the gold crown next to my name :/ REQUESTID#843932#

1 hour ago, Syc0 said:

I upgraded from LB to EOD as soon as the sale went live and I received the IRL email explaining the purchase but nothing in game has changed besides the gold crown next to my name :/ REQUESTID#843932#

You have to reset your character, so either you can reset the character or if they do a wipe and you get reset.

5 minutes ago, gorygaming said:

You have to reset your character, so either you can reset the character or if they do a wipe and you get reset.

They changed it last patch. No reset needed. You receive everything in game

2 hours ago, FartNoise said:

If anyone has a EU key i really want to try this game, i am registered form like 2 years and i didnt receive any key

You need to own the game to get the keys, not just being a forum member.

9 minutes ago, superbenke said:

You need to own the game to get the keys, not just being a forum member.

Actually if you check the first post you can read:

"First of all, as part of the event, groups of users, registered on the official website of the project (www.escapefromtarkov.com/registration) who haven’t joined the beta yet, will receive a limited free access to the game. A selection of potential players will receive a 14-days access to the game. They will be randomly chosen among the subscribers with priority given to the players who registered earlier. "

Unless i am wrong i think that means registered users could get a 14 trial key (i was hoping to get one, but didn't get it either, although as it must be activated before 6 january i could have just played it 3-4 days -i'll be busy later-, so i try to deal with it :P , but if others were as "excited" as i was, i can feel their disappointment :P).

32 minutes ago, Rogue_X said:

Incorrect. Reset if you want your new stuff

May want to read patch notes more often. They recently changed it to where you don't need to do a reset in order to get your upgrade. I upgraded from SE to LB and it was automatic (since .10 or .10.5).

image.png.96784cdf1809b1e947b6cb6618ac2b3d.png

vor 15 Stunden schrieb azzraN:

Still no bigger stash, no Edge of Darkness items... and no support answer

Same problem here, upgraded my SE to EoD and no bigger stash, no items etc. and no support answer. two of my mates upgraded also and it works... 

• Sad 1

vor 7 Minuten schrieb k0ng0:

Same problem here, upgraded my SE to EoD and no bigger stash, no items etc. and no support answer. two of my mates upgraded also and it works... 

I just resetted my account and all works now.. dont want to wait any longer

Edited by azzraN