TheColdVein

NEW YEAR EVENT in Escape From Tarkov!

I sware I bought the game and waited about a 2 weeks for the closed beta to begin, I was a part of the 3rd wave of players let into the game, sadly I didn’t get the Promo code for standard version of the game..Something seems off???!!!

On 12/18/2018 at 4:35 PM, TheColdVein said:

(Players, who purchased any package of the game before the beginning of Beta-Testing (July 27, 2017) Will also receive:

• Promo Code for the Standard edition of the game,
  • Additional in-game equipment
  • and 2 keys for 14-days access to the game and the ability to share it with friends. Such keys will be available for activation only during the event.)
  • Does the promo code for the standar edition of the game have any limits? is it bound to a certain date? or is it forever like a bought account?
  • Thanks!

So its not actually a Beta then is it.

Its is not open to anyone,I was given a code from a friend but I can not activate it.

So you basically need to pre-order one of the packages available in order to play the "so-called" 14 day trial.

P1ss poor show really.Im glad I never purchased this game when I first came across it back in 2016.

It "still" has NO official release date yet.

LoL.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, UKpitbull-75 said:

So its not actually a Beta then is it.

Its is not open to anyone,I was given a code from a friend but I can not activate it.

So you basically need to pre-order one of the packages available in order to play the "so-called" 14 day trial.

P1ss poor show really.Im glad I never purchased this game when I first came across it back in 2016.

It "still" has NO official release date yet.

LoL.

uhh, i gave my friend codes from lst year and the only thing he needed to do was make an account and redeem the codes, he had access to the game inmediately. you sure you didn't skip any step? you dont need to preorder anything.

On 12/19/2018 at 12:58 AM, Randomletters said:

Remember when hideouts were going to release in 2017?

Remember when the open beta and final release 1.0 was going to be in 2016?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Netix said:

uhh, i gave my friend codes from lst year and the only thing he needed to do was make an account and redeem the codes, he had access to the game inmediately. you sure you didn't skip any step? you dont need to preorder anything.

How/where do I redeem the code then?,on my profile page,activate promo code?.

4 minutes ago, giomarman123 said:

Where do i find the standard game key gift? Its not on my profile by the 2 free trial codes

You have 2 trial codes?,would you be so kind and pass one my way please?.

Cheers.

Well I can say Im in this game almost since the start, thx a lot for for all these changes, now Im only sad cause I didnt recorded how game used to look like at the start and how much it changed now :D

Ill be happy to give someone standard version of this game and have him with me in squad <3

• Like 1

Q: Did the old equipment gifts from 2017 disappear?

A: Only new gifts are available.

Shiet. Q,A does that mean that next wipe we only get 2018 or do we get both? or neither? 

Edited by schwartzy92
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, schwartzy92 said:

Shiet. Q,A does that mean that next wipe we only get 2018 or do we get both? or neither? 

"A: Only new gifts are available."

Just picked up EOD while on a trial key and am getting mixed messages here about what needs to be done in order to get the bonuses.

Do I still have to hit the "Reset the game profile" button in the account page and will I still keep all of my progress?

14 hours ago, MarshalONEbro said:

Well I can say Im in this game almost since the start, thx a lot for for all these changes, now Im only sad cause I didnt recorded how game used to look like at the start and how much it changed now :D

Ill be happy to give someone standard version of this game and have him with me in squad <3

If you are really offering to give someone the standard version, i would love it!!

But i must be fair and explain you so you can decide if i am worthy to get it or you better choose someone else:

- I'm from Europe (Spain). I say that because i think the key you received has region lock, and maybe i cannot use it.

- In a few days i'll be too busy to play it and i won't return to the game until the end of January (maybe early February). This happens often :P .

- Not sure if you want to play on squad, but i must say i don't have microphone (no big problem, as i don't mind following orders -i can understand English but you must talk slow xD - :P), i'll be a noob but also i use to play alone, so not sure about my squad skills.

- I wanted a free trial to test if i can run the game, as i have a bit old PC (i7 930, RAM 6GB DDR3, AMD Asus 6870-tried to update but had some problems-). I played some time ago and i could only play Factory (i think they have improved performance, but not sure if enough). With the trial key i was planning to play on Factory mainly :P .

Not sure if i miss something. I guess you probably already gifted the game, or you can find a better person to use it (i showed a lot of drawbacks xD), but as i didn't see others asking for it, i had to try ;) .

Anyway whatever you decide is ok for me :) . Thank you for your generosity ;) .

7 hours ago, Natalino said:

"A: Only new gifts are available."

this guy, classic EFT. 

so again .12 comes out its just this 2018 pack or will it encompass both over the years of support? not sure why anyone would rather new one over older one being more useful.

1 hour ago, EVIL9000 said:

Wait a minute, It says 25% new years discount is still valid for 8 days but when I place the order it still shows the old price. whats going on?

The price is lowered by 25%, but if your country has a VAT then it also gets added, you have it all listed before purchase.