TheColdVein

NEW YEAR EVENT in Escape From Tarkov!

DartKitten

Giving a bonus to early birds without any mention of early-bird bonuses as an early purchase incentive is a little... scummy?

All it does is allow early buyers (who had also no knowledge of this) to brag that they got extra stuff by freak chance.

Game was on a wishlist of mine since 2016. I bought it as soon as I could do so without starving. Then did the same with upgrading it aswell.

People are going to be skeptical and usually buy games later in development, and I hate to complain about gifts, but I rushed to login to the website when I caught word of the gift, excited and ready to give it to a good friend who is also not as fortunate, just to realize that I wasn't on that list because I am "not as loyal" a supporter as someone who spent the same money (maybe even less because I got highest tier) at an earlier date.

I got all that out of my system, thank you for the gifts I did receive, and I hope this year brings lots of updates to help this game reach the peak of its potential.

• Confused 1

Lerits

Hi to all.
Who has a game with the Euroregion?

Please share the promotional code.
preferably in a personal message.

I really want to try the game, but the game does not start with the Russian region.

thanks!

ZookieRenizil

Stupid Question, but how can I check when I bought my copy? Cause I dont remember haha 

Dem0gorg0n
4 hours ago, ZookieRenizil said:

Stupid Question, but how can I check when I bought my copy? Cause I dont remember haha 

I think that you can chek it on your profile in the page of Escape from Tarkov, scroll down and you can see your edition, region and date of buy

LostAmI
On 1/2/2019 at 4:27 PM, Daytrader said:

Can you let me know if you sort this out, as i want to give the standard key to someone that is just on the 14 day trial key also, cheers

Dude as far as i can find the only official response is "Wait for the trial to end" and that is it. Another thread asked if they could end his 14 day trial so he could use the code and they said "We can't do that" That is all the information I have, sorry. But if any new info arises i will for sure let you know. But hay... we still have the standard keys so we at least have the full game!

Evolic18

Is anyone still unable to receive their gift? 

I have a support case open and it was suggested to reset my profile, however I've reset it and still cannot get the gift - Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen or know how to get gift without resetting profile again. 

Daytrader
8 hours ago, LostAmI said:

Dude as far as i can find the only official response is "Wait for the trial to end" and that is it. Another thread asked if they could end his 14 day trial so he could use the code and they said "We can't do that" That is all the information I have, sorry. But if any new info arises i will for sure let you know. But hay... we still have the standard keys so we at least have the full game!

Cheers mate, and if i hear anything will also let you know.

xEuSouBomx

I'm in EU and I was given a code for EFT (standard edition) from a NA friend  and when i try to log in it gives me "Error 208 bad region". Then I received  one automatically generated email that say's that " Here is code you need to login from new hardware: XXXXXXXXX".

When I try to log in with new code given it said:

206 - Wrong email or password

ERROR: 206

Can anyone help me? Contacted support still no answser.

Edited by xEuSouBomx

JunkieJoe
On 12/19/2018 at 3:35 AM, MacBurgeris said:

Save ur self and the game, i preorder game before alfa, had mix feelings in past.., but now i cant support when u abuse people who say bad things about ur game, proof they wrong other way u wrong ! 

Hope u fix problems with Erotick, apoligais for mistake and than u gain more respect and trust than if u try shut him down !

#freeEroctik

You are abusing the forums with this nonsense and bad spelling..btw you also spelled his name twice and both times wrong, good job.

Kieron

I bought the game 10th jan 2017, I think this has already been asked but just to clarify, is the standard edition game key a full version of the game? And does it need to be used before the 6th of jan or is that just the 14 day passes? Thanks.

Edited by Kieron

EthicalEmployee

This has also happened to me after i bought the EOD. I received a new years gift of some kind?
but im still on the STD stash and alpha container 2x2

Thanks

FAkmzSHMdX286i

yay i almost bought the game just to find out, the prices are without taxes. great advertisement. 

TheWay

Dear Escapers,

we remind you that the New Year event in Escape From Tarkov will end in less than 6 hours, at 23.59 msk.

Remember to use the trial keys that were given to you, that keys are only available for activation during the event.

Also if you are thinking about buying or upgrading your game edition it is the best time to do that, we still have a 25% discount!

https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/preorder-page

TheWay

The New Year Event in Escape From Tarkov is over!

Thanks to everyone who participated in it, so many new players came to Tarkov, it gave us perfect conditions to test servers on high load.

For our new players who bought the game after testing with a trial key, you will need to reset your game in order to get additional gear and content from editions other than the standard one. 

If you experience any issues in the game, please remember to let us know about it using the "report bug" function in your game launcher. 

Thank you very much for your support!