TheColdVein

NEW YEAR EVENT in Escape From Tarkov!

Furasian

Daaaaamn guess who purchased the game on 08/01/2017 and wont get the 07/25/2017 kit T~T 

greatness.gif

Eleanora

Almost bought the game. I think i will wait 4 more days for that discount.  ^_^

Anyone know when the Edge of Darkness edition is gonna be gone? I read its limited.. for how long?

SadShanky-Bear

So on the 28th I can send the key to a friend?

SadShanky-Bear
7 hours ago, Eleanora said:

Almost bought the game. I think i will wait 4 more days for that discount.  ^_^

Anyone know when the Edge of Darkness edition is gonna be gone? I read its limited.. for how long?

Not sure how long its available but the game is a ways from a real launch so you have time, within the first 2 weeks of playing you will know if this game is a thing you're going to enjoy and at that point, decide if you want it. The pull to EOD isn't the  extra gear it is the storage space in your stash. I have EOD and I am low on space. Standard will kill you if you like to hang onto stuff.

PS: When you get the game try to get some friends to run with. Most players I've been killing are lvl 25-45 at this point since the wipe and solo if you're brand new you may have a bad time.

• Like 1

KimiFelipe

@TheColdVein How can I receive additional in-game equipment? Is it a message in the game? (There is no wipe with 0.11) I'm looking forward to 28th!

Edited by KimiFelipe

Eleanora
8 hours ago, SadShanky-Bear said:

Not sure how long its available but the game is a ways from a real launch so you have time, within the first 2 weeks of playing you will know if this game is a thing you're going to enjoy and at that point, decide if you want it. The pull to EOD isn't the  extra gear it is the storage space in your stash. I have EOD and I am low on space. Standard will kill you if you like to hang onto stuff.

PS: When you get the game try to get some friends to run with. Most players I've been killing are lvl 25-45 at this point since the wipe and solo if you're brand new you may have a bad time.

Thanks for tips. I will probably drop into the discord thingy

Cman1337
vor 5 Stunden schrieb KimiFelipe:

@TheColdVein How can I receive additional in-game equipment? Is it a message in the game? (There is no wipe with 0.11) I'm looking forward to 28th!

In your profile on the BSG main site, not in the Forum, there you can scroll down and activate it when it comes out.

Brothan

Hi! Does anyone know what Additional ingame equipment is? What will we get?

alexlouis
1 hour ago, Brothan said:

Hi! Does anyone know what Additional ingame equipment is? What will we get?

id assume the 28th when the event starts

Edited by alexlouis
  • Like 1

kalimer0
1 hour ago, alexlouis said:

id assume the 28th when the event starts

Friends that got accounts bought this  year received the item case with keytool and  guns, but I didn't  find any additional ingame equipement, I'll wait too  see ;p  Thanks a lot for the patch and new map, tonight it's pvp time!

PardTheTroll

So, I´ll just post it here:

When do people who already have their present from last year, get their present from this years event?

symbiote
27 minutes ago, PardTheTroll said:

So, I´ll just post it here:

When do people who already have their present from last year, get their present from this years event?

0.11 is present itself :)

Dont worry they will notice when gifts are ready. I guess no later than event ends.

PardTheTroll
vor 8 Minuten schrieb symbiote:

0.11 is present itself :)

Dont worry they will notice when gifts are ready. I guess no later than event ends.

I am just wondering, because my mates, who don't have the present from last year, already got theirs from this year.

Edited by PardTheTroll

alphabulldog_02

So do I get another standard game key again since I had the game way before it came out  and had it before beta?

DaBombgamer
On 12/18/2018 at 10:01 PM, ThePoundCake said:

It's unfortunate that I don't qualify for the promo code for the standard edition. I supported the game prior to its launch and bought it in its early stage (1 month after beta-testing). I wish they allowed some flexibility with the time, but I can see how a larger amount of people would have access to keys, which is not good for business. At least I can use the keys for friends so that we can play a bit during the NY. Great event regardless! 

To me it makes sense, because the amount of people still receiving the standard edition code is a decent amount. 

symbiote
11 hours ago, PardTheTroll said:

I am just wondering, because my mates, who don't have the present from last year, already got theirs from this year.

Ok, what they got?

Hyre

Keytool/iCase/weapons gift is redeemable after the 28th? Ppl keep telling to go to profile and there will be this “receive” button, but it isnt showing. So they must mean its there after the 28th right?

VinceVega
7 minutes ago, Hyre said:

Keytool/iCase/weapons gift is redeemable after the 28th? Ppl keep telling to go to profile and there will be this “receive” button, but it isnt showing. So they must mean its there after the 28th right?

i guess its after 28th, i just checked my profile page and there is only the gift from last year. if i press receive, message says "gift not active"

PardTheTroll
vor 1 Stunde schrieb symbiote:

Ok, what they got?

As mentioned, last years gift. 

• iCase
  • Key-bar(-tool?)
  • fully modded m4 and AKM

c3lix

Thank you! Hope I'll get a free trial I am very interested!

symbiote
2 hours ago, PardTheTroll said:

As mentioned, last years gift. 

• iCase
  • Key-bar(-tool?)
  • fully modded m4 and AKM

Well that last year gift is last year gift :D. But if they said they will give gifts :) then they will :) i didin't heard on forum that someone mentioned that they already got it :)...It feels like christmas at tarkov now :) huge patch :) gift incoming, hideout incoming next year just awesom

northofnowhere

Got mine yesterday via the website profile page.  

Cman1337

Unbelievable how many people haven't claimed their gift from last year and didn't even knew about it. To everyone here, the gift you can currently activate is the last years gift. On the 28th you will get a new one.

• Like 1

ImTheWolf

Where would I find my code?

Eleanora
33 minutes ago, ImTheWolf said:

Where would I find my code?

If you talk about game code - it will be emailed to you.