TheColdVein

War With Cheaters!

26 minutes ago, RichyRich said:

I'm BSGANTICHEAT01. I am not cheating lol. The cheaters name is BSGANTICHEAT without the 01. I made my name BSGANTICHEAT01 to try to get hackers to avoid killing me as I record gameplay. BSG can investigate my account all they want. You just got killed by skill bro. You can check out my stats. They are good but not hacker good. I'm a pro what can I say. My friends that play with me are BSGBANHAMMER and BSGManualBan. 

Looks like those names need to be added to the list as well. Hacker Alt-Accounts.

7 minutes ago, SMOKE911 said:

Looks like those names need to be added to the list as well. Hacker Alt-Accounts.

Are you saying those are hackers? No witch hunting here. If you lack skill then practice and get better rather than say things you have no evidence for.

31 minutes ago, RichyRich said:

Are you saying those are hackers? No witch hunting here. If you lack skill then practice and get better rather than say things you have no evidence for.

Derp!

• Upvote 1

How did developers judge the hacker?

Why don’t they watch that Tarkov’s memory has accessed by what kind of program? 

If they do that the developer able to judge completely without fail and they can do that with Automatically.

I hope they’ll do that.

Edited by misamanbo

Anyone know how long it takes for BSG to reply to a support case asking why they got banned for absolutely no reason or have they just stole my money and gotten away with it? Im third on the list named -BA-TheColonel and actually want a reason to why I got banned when not using any sort of cheat ever. They just announced that they were going to have a new-year sale and I was going to upgrade to EOD but im not anymore

Edited by ColonelKadaffi

23 minutes ago, misamanbo said:

If they do that the developer able to judge completely without fail and they can do that with Automatically.

I hope they’ll do that.

The system detects ( as it learns ) but doesn't do bans. 

Devs review each marked player by hand. Reading logs and spectating if needed. 

When you train your AC - it can have false positives, that's why bans are delayed in this case and manually review. It's a natural process of developing AC. Tho - sometimes people reviewing can have false positives too. 

@misamanboThere's a lot of stuff that accesses the memory of the game for it to run actually. The game is not an isolated operating system - it's depending on the OS in this case windows. A lot of processes can hide and pretend to be windows processes to manipulate memory. 

1 minute ago, ColonelKadaffi said:

Anyone know how long it takes for BSG to reply to a support case asking why they got banned for absolutely no reason or have they just stole my money and gotten away with it?

You are banned - that's it. No reverse. All bans are manual so someone at BSG just thought you deserve one. They don't have to prove anyone anything - that is how it works. 

Tho if you wanna be 100% sure - you can always issue you GDPR right. ( usually takes 1-2 months  if devs not responding but eventualy they will - fines are huge :D

11 minutes ago, sYs said:

The system detects ( as it learns ) but doesn't do bans. 

Devs review each marked player by hand. Reading logs and spectating if needed. 

When you train your AC - it can have false positives, that's why bans are delayed in this case and manually review. It's a natural process of developing AC. Tho - sometimes people reviewing can have false positives too. 

@misamanboThere's a lot of stuff that accesses the memory of the game for it to run actually. The game is not an isolated operating system - it's depending on the OS in this case windows. A lot of processes can hide and pretend to be windows processes to manipulate memory. 

You are banned - that's it. No reverse. All bans are manual so someone at BSG just thought you deserve one. They don't have to prove anyone anything - that is how it works. 

Tho if you wanna be 100% sure - you can always issue you GDPR right. ( usually takes 1-2 months  if devs not responding but eventualy they will - fines are huge :D

Thats ridiculous, I really enjoyed the game but it seems my time is up. So BSG can basically get away with doing what they want to people's accounts without anyone being able to get their account back? This is just as bad as the Erotik scene happening at the moment. Looks like BSG is creating a valley and are struggling to climb the mountainof dirt to get back out.

If the devs watched me play Tarkov, they would think im one of the worst hackers they have seen then as im terrible at the game. But if it cant be reversed, then so be it. People need to make this a major issue aswell and get BSG to reply to why they do it and never do anything about it.

Hate to say it but if it keeps happening then I guess this game is going to end up killing its own playerbase from all of the things they try and get away with 

Edited by ColonelKadaffi
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, ColonelKadaffi said:

Thats ridiculous, I really enjoyed the game but it seems my time is up. So BSG can basically get away with doing what they want to people's accounts without anyone being able to get their account back? This is just as bad as the Erotik scene happening at the moment. Looks like BSG is creating a valley and are struggling to climb the mountainof dirt to get back out.

If the devs watched me play Tarkov, they would think im one of the worst hackers they have seen then as im terrible at the game. But if it cant be reversed, then so be it. People need to make this a major issue aswell and get BSG to reply to why they do it and never do anything about it.

Hate to say it but if it keeps happening then I guess this game is going to end up killing its own playerbase from all of the things they try and get away with 

EDIT: THEY JUST REMOVED THE STRIKES FROM EROTIK'S VIDEOS

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, misamanbo said:

I hope they’ll do that.

You probably heard of this thing called "injection" or "hook" when talking about cheats. Those things are techniques used to avoid exact way you suggest to catch them. 

Cheat makers are 100x smarter than me or you. It's up to people who know what they are doing. Our ideas at best would be 10 years behind... Injection was a thing in CS 1.1 if not earlier.

17 hours ago, 7E_fUNKy said:

i would also suggest DropDead on PlayerModelAwayFromHitbox :D

2 hours ago, ColonelKadaffi said:

Well the thing is it's not about looking at how you play. It's not overwatch type of banning. They ban based on data they receive from your game client, your anti-cheat client (or maybe, for example, lack of such data if you manually disabled it) and server data from matches. They don't look at fancy 3D graphics on screen. It's all text and anything out of line is much more clear when you know what text has to be..... 

8 hours ago, RichyRich said:

I'm BSGANTICHEAT01. I am not cheating lol. The cheaters name is BSGANTICHEAT without the 01. I made my name BSGANTICHEAT01 to try to get hackers to avoid killing me as I record gameplay. BSG can investigate my account all they want. You just got killed by skill bro. You can check out my stats. They are good but not hacker good. I'm a pro what can I say. My friends that play with me are BSGBANHAMMER and BSGManualBan. 

Something similar happened to my friend DrLean, he wasn't cheating and got banned due to mass report. It should never be a companies main goal to "ban" people, they need to create a support team that will go threw and actually check accounts for cheats instead of instantly banning without questions. If you do end up getting banned there is no physical way you can go and have it replied due to the "support team" declining your ticket.

7 minutes ago, airmano said:

I feel like BSG takes 1 step forward and 2 steps back...

Not really playing the game at all now for like a month or even more. If I’m correct then it was at patch 10.5. The reason why is just what you mentioned. If your account is in place, do like me, don’t just pay attention to all this recent “stuff” going on...keeps you positive. B|

meanwhile i still got around 3 peoples names saved that im confident are 100% cheating. not on the list by the looks of it.... sooo whats happening here ?

1 hour ago, Lonester said:

Something similar happened to my friend DrLean, he wasn't cheating and got banned due to mass report. It should never be a companies main goal to "ban" people, they need to create a support team that will go threw and actually check accounts for cheats instead of instantly banning without questions. If you do end up getting banned there is no physical way you can go and have it replied due to the "support team" declining your ticket.

??? And how exactly is that? There is no player report function, but your "friend" was banned due to mass reports?!

The fact you just created that profile a couple of hours ago has nothing to do with your "friend" ?!

• Like 2

I am sure that if a cheater is discovered and banned, he will be upset for loosing his account and he will write something negative towards the devs, bringing other topics and try to bring it down. They will say it was their brother, it was a screensaver maybe detected as a cheat, lot of stories that who deal with cheaters know them all, like smugglers at airport when they hide their stuff in a place thinking they were original and unique.

said that I guess there will be at least 226 of these messages in this post..

11 hours ago, RichyRich said:

Plans within plans wheels within wheels 

i'm impressed.