TheColdVein

War With Cheaters!

What the hell, BSG? 

Why I meet the same person with THE SAME nickname which was previously banned, but he is still playing, still cheating and not in this banwave? He is using aimbot and speedhack.

You can easily find this guy with the same name, just adding underscore in the end. 

unknown.png

@iRaunchy i guess that every time an in-game name is available anyone can use it, therefore on next wipe i can for example use one of those nickname from the banwave. the important is that their account has been banned.

I met him, he is using speedhack and aimbot. He killed our 5 man geared squad winthin 5 seconds all headshots. Also quite rare name to take it again, just adding underscore. 

I would like to see from what region they came from and on what region they got caught.

http://eftstat.us/

Would it be wrong to say that approx 3000 players online each day for EFT. If all the sudden 226 is banned. That like 7% of cheaters?

Edited by BESK

19 hours ago, ColonelKadaffi said:

Anyone know how long it takes for BSG to reply to a support case asking why they got banned for absolutely no reason or have they just stole my money and gotten away with it? Im third on the list named -BA-TheColonel and actually want a reason to why I got banned when not using any sort of cheat ever. They just announced that they were going to have a new-year sale and I was going to upgrade to EOD but im not anymore

I think something is wrong here. Game bans automatically come with Forum bans. And since you cans till post here, and have an active pre-order attached showing on your profile, are you sure you got banned?

23 hours ago, KimiFelipe said:

@Colonel Twerkins Among them, how many were BANed with Asian servers? The reason that Asia is region locked is that there are many Asian cheetahs and I heard that they are to isolate players. Is it true that BAN list accounts are only Asian accounts?

Please, we are not able to discuss these specifics. Our job is to obliterate them and we work hard to do this.

6 minutes ago, bVks7Q173lcaxGp said:

Please, we are not able to discuss these specifics. Our job is to obliterate them and we work hard to do this.

I understood. Thank you for your reply. I hope the cheater will be reduced.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Sweaty_G said:

Meanwhile the same guy, the same hacking piece of poo has been running mid-day Australian factory for weeks and still happen to keep half of Australia away from the map. #feelsbadman.

feelsbadman its the same guy every day too

Edited by TheColdVein
Profanity

On 12/19/2018 at 8:24 PM, RichyRich said:

I'm BSGANTICHEAT01. I am not cheating lol. The cheaters name is BSGANTICHEAT without the 01. I made my name BSGANTICHEAT01 to try to get hackers to avoid killing me as I record gameplay. BSG can investigate my account all they want. You just got killed by skill bro. You can check out my stats. They are good but not hacker good. I'm a pro what can I say. My friends that play with me are BSGBANHAMMER and BSGManualBan. 

Haha sorry I didn't mean to acuse you, I just read the list and find this coincidence. Actually I'm not running into cheaters so your kill must be legit, don't worry.

See ya around buddy.

Well, if these are cheaters great they have been banned. However, I have spoken before about two specific assholes who continue to teleport in-front of me and my mates on spawn on the OCE servers, why have they not been banned, one has been here for 6 months and the other for 2 and a half. And what makes this whole situation worse is that I cannot see when that person is in the lobby because this new system to stop 'stream snipers' so I have gone in for the past 3 weeks without knowing if these two are in the lobby and have lost 1.5million, all they do is sit on factory. 

Hey all and BSG,

Yesterday, I encountered 2 hackers on different raids with my squad mates that I would hope BSG would review and handle. Please review the videos below (twitch highlights that I created) and handle as you see fit. The 1st video is obvious enough, however, the second is undeniable. Let me know what you guys think and please don't hesitate to reach out.

[VIDEOS REMOVED]

10 hours ago, mig007 said:

Hey all and BSG,

We do not allow hackusations and witch-hunting on the Forums. The DEVs are also not taking in manual reports of cheaters. As per the original post of this thread, the  Anti-Cheat is active and catching cheaters, so if they are hacking, they will be banned in due time.

Ok, thought that's what this post was for. The video show's all, anywhere else I can report or there's really no way? Seems odd as they're getting away with it...

1 minute ago, mig007 said:

Ok, thought that's what this post was for. The video show's all, anywhere else I can report or there's really no way? Seems odd as they're getting away with it...

They don't allow these manual reports because their anti-cheat is currently working. But for some reason there has been the same cheaters roaming this game for a couple months or even from what i know of currently 6 months or more since I encountered one and encountered the exact same person 3 days ago. Don't bother wasting your space on your computer for videos of hackers as any posted gets removed, dont try to bring awareness to people who should look out for these names because those names are removed from the topic. It is just pointless.

I strongly believe that if one person were to have multiple videos of the exact same guy doing it over and over and over and over and over again, we as a community should be able to put these videos on these forums and let the other players see the person who has proceeded to do the bullshit that they have done (of course where it is blatant af e.g. teleporting). It honestly in my opinion does not look good when a company tries to consistently cover up videos of blatant cheaters and just lock the topic with your short copy and paste response of "We have active anticheat measure and currently is working. All cheaters/hackers will be detected and banned." This statement has come true for those on this list. However,  there are some cheaters out there who have been abusing the fact that they havent been getting banned for many months, and the reason I know it is the same person/s is because the first time i got killed by one i messaged him and guess what the same guy is still here. In game message sent 08/10. (2 and a bit months). So much for these daily bans that catch these people. But that is one person of the 2 or 3 that I constantly see  on the game that are outright blatantly cheating. 

But the worst part of all of this,  those cheaters are using streamers names and giving those streamers a bad reputation because they might be accused of cheating after one **** teleport's killing people. looking at the guy who did such things to me when playing he currently has over 1600 kills on factory in 350 raids. K/D of 10 or higher when I last checked and he is using a streamers name. This does not look good for that streamer and as that streamer is indeed playing your game on stream to hundreds of people at a time. I have seen in a previous ban list streamers names and people saying that those streamers are **** and ***** for cheating, they are dying channel and they want publicity which is why they do it. When in fact they are not streamers cheating. It is people using their names and cheating for months killing thousands. 

I don't usually do this but these couple of weeks I've done thorough investigation about cheating in EFT. Also, today I went to check if the cheater who killed me on shoreline (and he is 100% a cheater, and no amount of "anticheat will detect him" is enough because...) is banned (his name is Aktan4ik) and I found out he is not on the ban list.

Then I was browsing for recent youtube videos of people cheating and found a recent guy named FixnM.
Video proof (his recording from his youtube channel): 

He is also not on the ban list.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?  START BANNING THE CHEATERS AND HEAR OUR VOICES! 

We are also waiting for official apology for back stab action exploitinig youtube DMCA on Eroktic, whats the ETA on apology?

With alot of faith in you and your project, kind regards,
Rain

• Hot 1

vor 1 Stunde schrieb RainmakerM4:

I don't usually do this but these couple of weeks I've done thorough investigation about cheating in EFT. Also, today I went to check if the cheater who killed me on shoreline (and he is 100% a cheater, and no amount of "anticheat will detect him" is enough because...) is banned (his name is Aktan4ik) and I found out he is not on the ban list.

Then I was browsing for recent youtube videos of people cheating and found a recent guy named FixnM.
Video proof (his recording from his youtube channel): 

He is also not on the ban list.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?  START BANNING THE CHEATERS AND HEAR OUR VOICES! 

We are also waiting for official apology for back stab action exploitinig youtube DMCA on Eroktic, whats the ETA on apology?

With alot of faith in you and your project, kind regards,
Rain

Hes so bad  :D rly big noob! But a ducking Hacker! PLS BSG FIX IT!