TheColdVein

War With Cheaters!

PanCebula666

[REMOVED] is a f.....ing cheating baby.  BSG  DO SOME THING WITH DOSE CHEATERS !

CLANLEADERJAY

[REMOVED]  Please ban this player.  I dont take the time to post on cheaters but this guy face boxed myself and my teamate each with one shot each a second apart and i was outside Old gas station by the pumps and my teamate was inside the gas station itself. He shot us from the bridge. I'm sure somebody else will get wrecked by this bum too

Myzarath

I don't know why people can't learn things..

Whatever you say / link in video / screenshot / send a letter to
NOTHING will make BSG look into any kind of "cheat report"

So please, stop spamming everytime with messages like "OMG 'uikohfukgkefug' is a cheater, ban him !"

I agree on the fact that cheaters are indeed an issue, however it will achieve nothing to actually come and post guys names.

Maybe in the future a cheater report system will come to light, but as of now, there's no point.

Edited by Myzarath

SMOKE911

It seems to be getting worse. This is just sad... To be honest I don't know how much longer I can put up with this garbage. It seems like 1 of 3-5 matches, you have a blatant cheater doing his/her thing, mowing down everyone in their path.

[REMOVED] - you know who you are.

chevylarue

Ban Skorpion and Vepr raiders in Labs. They have wall hacks and grenade macros :sccry:

• Like 1

Boomcat

hope the hacker masses calm down after the trial period goes out...  no wonder we encounter so many hackers with this free trial.. all goes and can try out new hacks and simply move all to there main account. 

• Like 1

xendozz
Am 19.12.2018 um 21:43 schrieb TheColdVein:

Dear, Friends!

As you know, we do not have any tolerance for cheaters or hackers. We are always watching, always fighting with them.

Here is a list of 226 cheaters banned in the last 3-days. This is not the last impact of the hammer.

We will continue every effort to make Escape From Tarkov fair and safe. Thank you for your support.

bany.thumb.jpg.3f673c7838a3ac589ed36a60d6b52792.jpg

List (in alphabetical order):

_GRZ_Shamil950
-BA-TheColonel
-OWE-EST-
3a_Dmitri
9YearOldArmy
abluewhale
Adolf_Hipster
AlextheDog007
AllIDoIsDie
An4rkhyXD
ANARCH1ST
AndysComing
Ares_
Asmodeus
Aycn
B34TER
BARZAK
BDSM-Ykino
BeefRamenNoodle
BFTW23
Biba228
BigDickShorty
BigMuffinGamer
BlackHole69
Blinx_Fox
BobORiely
BSGANTICHEAT
Burger
catchya
CBDMan
ChipoNN
ChodsCheat4LIFE
Cicconi
Codisz
CostiBucideCal
CPT_SOLO
CrownKiller
CrownNegro
CrownPunisher
DaddyBanger
DarknessRoc
DAYMARE
desert_kaiju
Dest1nCt
Devil747-SS
Dexter_TR
DFault_ttv
dhddi7
Dillt
DmQ
DocHolliday
Dotzz
DovakiinAlduin
DrLean
DrmticIllusion
EagleEye2564748
Eidolon
ElectricBoogalu
Elementss
Eleskinex
Elsso
Elveyti
Enbom
Ertinoxxx
ESTrax
Evidence
evtwist
EZ_Vladimir
F2SmOKer
FallinAngel
FCKNZS
Ferfu1
Filemaster123
Firbolg_King
frankunderwoody
FregiT
Fucc_BSG
Gaboqse
gettinit
GlennyWenny
GRANATENCKOLOS
Gromidzee
GTHM97
GUTS_TV
Henris97
HiddenSnake
HIMTOXIC
HP-Archangel
HTP--Ghost--
I_HAVE_NUTZ
IBabaYagaI
iFunky
IKruger
IloveTarkov
IMPERIAL19y
Imrik
ItZ_AcIdD
iTzGrooVy
James-Smith
Jaykova
Jaywy
JCLMM
Jesusisanibba
Jimmy_Dubzzz
JoshPenley
Joway
K3NJI
Kai_Sigma
kamatakun
Kamelen_Baibi
KAPST3R
kassucs
King_Tulip
KingHabibi
Kiwuun
Koni
Konodiodaa
Kotal-Kahn
Kryome
Krythex
LachsnackenOG
Lantalife
LastSoldier
LaterNerdss
lIlTARKOVlIl
Maddbrax
MagnetHelm
ManOWaR0
MaRiXyAnA
Matene
Mborg88
MeetHermesttv
Metadeth901
MiCHA_
Millerkeeee
MLGDragonzord
MORSKOI_BIBIS
Mozez
MrCheakyBreaky
MrDrJesus
MurphyA
N0made__
NaGaa
Naroes
neizd
nemisis1ca
NiNelSemushina
NMZ-depiro_lv
nogirlfriend
NOKILLPLZ
nyncuk
Nyxo
OGSimi
OooOoOOOoOoO516
orphan-stomper
P_unisher
PapaDoCMidnite
Parzival1k
PavelSheremetev
PipBoy
PNZ_Leonsito
POJARNIK
Pollikiller11
Provataki
Punisher911
ractox
Raphboo
Rastov
ReturnOfSilentJ
romen_electr
rOtk_Sora
RoyalAssCrack
Rush-B-Boys
S1uttyBoi
Sc0rbs
Sch4rx
shad899
Shang-Tsung
Shemashko
shuhard
SKRA_ElPOYO
Smitywitsenburg
sodomy
SteelyDan
Stewy121_ttv
strangebook
suecide_boy
Sumra1k
SupremeWeiner
Suspicious
Sync_
tarnbjoern
The_Daniel_ZA
TheUnholyGrail
Tom313
tomphsom1173
toxicrustplayer
Treegle
TTV_RivenWolves
twitch_knowvac
Twitch_Zxzzii
TwitchtvZinZan
U_Got_Me
UWS-Mr_Snoekums
VeeVoo
Vibelord
VLAD_FISH
WarHorse72290
Were345
Wislyy
Wixxkralle
WolfHun
Wolfie86
Woohoo122
XSpace_InvaderX
Y4k
yallich
Yassssuo
youaregay
YTMr1060
Yukihira
Zaub
zhAtDescedent
zSoap

TRANSLATIONS:

• French translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Official Community Representative for France @PIG-Mathieu
  • Dutch translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Dutch Emissary and Moderator @Vaeriah
  • Turkish translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Turkish Emissary and Moderator @Dimitri468
  • Portuguese translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Portuguese Emissary @Alexandre_5
  • German translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our German Emissary and Moderator @PIK
  • Hungarian translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Hungarian Emissary @Settenke
  • Italian translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Italian Emissary and Moderator @dinosamir
  • Arabic translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Arabic Emissary and Moderator @DeadlySimba
  • Romanian translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Romanian Emissary @j0zeph

thank you SOOOO MUCH ! for fighting so strict against them ! Love you guys @TheColdVein !! Never saw a Company who is doin so much against the cheaters to make the Community Happy :)

HTX
On 1/8/2019 at 8:38 AM, Drew575 said:

you should start IP banning hackers.

IP Banning doesn't really work in the modern day. They'd be better off putting time/energy into the anti-cheat.

Drew575
On 1/11/2019 at 9:19 AM, HTX said:

IP Banning doesn't really work in the modern day. They'd be better off putting time/energy into the anti-cheat.

they should do both.  A reliable anti cheat to stop the cheaters frm actually hacking in the first place.  And to punish them for hacking they not be allowed to play in the first place.

hajewic

Started this match walking towards a bush by power station and i start getting hit from somewhere across map by this guy through the bush that is right in front of me. he blacks out both my arms i get away i run back to a bush behind the hill i was standing on but very far back he runs around to bus station and starts shooting me from there with me hiding (im not laying down either and im not exposed to that side) and not even trying to look out getting my health under control and thinking about ditching my gear(all this while not moving, i take off again run back towards the ridge that separates the road that goes to power station and gas station i head towards gas station then i cut back along the cliff back toward tunnel exit (not my exit or i would have got out there) i hid in a bush by the pond for like ish 10 min then start getting shot at by him again (same gun sounds) but this time all he is hitting is the tree that is beside me(i assume he was on the other side far back because his gun is barely audible) so i book it to gas station over the hills (hills and bushes separate us and a decent distance cause the whole time im running he is shooting until im over the hill) i cut back along the wall to power station so I'm not visible from where i came from, i get to power station and just book it to road to customs and he some how tracks me up and until my death through trees, hills and multiple paths of retreat and he all did this while like 50m out at the least and i spot him at the end and i start shooting at him and he just stands still shooting at me while i locate him and start to return fire i stop to reload and pop back up hes gone so i throw a grenade into the bush/hill that was semi between us to my left and get shot from the unknown take cover again and return to the fight this time he is flanking hard to my left pushing 75m way i start to shoot him on the run and he turns and one taps me after all the hits my helm took all the damage was caused by him cause it was like non stop head shots besides him crippling my arms at the start and him shooting my legs near the end.... his name is LeyTrack (which sounds like he is using tracking software) 

side note i could run through multiple trees and bushes and he would still track me with his fire the only thing i could do was escape from him was with solid cover (hills, or rocks). 

and his aim was always on target under fire or through bushes and trees. I probably got hit like 100 times from him too bad my armor eventually failed...

@TheColdVein i would share a video but i cant upload it...

2143679053_2019-01-2423-05(0).thumb.png.8ec06eb083cd86a68ef2c9627a2fbe3c.png

this is near the end i start taking fire hide behind a rock and pop out unloading on the random terrain until i spot him and start shooting at him. hes by the tracks behind the tree but like 5 or more meters from the tree my aim just doesnt pick up at him 

1676677349_EscapeFromTarkov2019_01.24-23_08_29_28.DVR_Trim_Trim_Moment(2).thumb.jpg.b1db9a53ee5ded5b4b945c3939f0a8bb.jpg

hes another pic of him, 1091713438_EscapeFromTarkov2019_01.24-23_08_29_28.DVR_Trim_Trim_Moment.thumb.jpg.87d76bfb7ab3e20b7676e1d0faa42c41.jpg

you can see him to the right of the tree i was just shooting at, and he is just standing still and i just have moved to my right to take cover and reload. 

1634171845_EscapeFromTarkov2019_01.24-23_08_29_28.DVR_Trim_Trim_Moment(3).thumb.jpg.dac9d020e7faad27d951e74bbf7c8019.jpg

after the reload i pop up and see he has vanished so i attempt to throw a grenade this is like in seconds, this is when i throw the grenade and get hit while doing so1837811656_EscapeFromTarkov2019_01.24-23_08_29_28.DVR_Trim_Trim_Moment(4).thumb.jpg.6e2290d5fd6bb845b7a4103276de63c0.jpgthis is a frame right after the vision comes back no visible guy (still under fire) 

1432159587_EscapeFromTarkov2019_01.24-23_08_29_28.DVR_Trim_Trim_Moment(5).thumb.jpg.66686c409b9706ea455457dde213440f.jpgafter dropping dropping down to re position myself so the rock is still covering me but you can see him in the white zone dead center  (bullet impact) running away diagonally by the thick tree. 718580859_EscapeFromTarkov2019_01.24-23_08_29_28.DVR_Trim_Trim_Moment(6).thumb.jpg.9001b8dbf72837af394a2c5ab6baa872.jpghere is a better one but he is further back now, cause he was always in the white zone until now he just turned to return fire and i duck 30394179_EscapeFromTarkov2019_01.24-23_08_29_28.DVR_Trim_Trim_Moment(7).thumb.jpg.c586cbafdd92c9da832a8b58ee8c1ef0.jpgi start to shoot at him some more and im just about to get hit for the last time, but this is while im moving back and forth and unloading on him again this is about at half a 60 rounder on him sure not accurate by you would think he wouldnt just stand in the open like hes king s**t1685280860_EscapeFromTarkov2019_01.24-23_08_29_28.DVR_Trim_Trim_Moment(8).thumb.jpg.a9eb55b352873e0232ca9c242737654a.jpg

Ctucker

Soooooo how is it that people on this "ban list" are still playing Tarkov? MeetHermesTTV hasn't skipped a beat it seems like. Just watched a VOD of his from yesterday. I would understand if he was playing on a fresh account, but look for yourself.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

ThanatosNex
7 hours ago, Ctucker said:

Soooooo how is it that people on this "ban list" are still playing Tarkov? MeetHermesTTV hasn't skipped a beat it seems like. Just watched a VOD of his from yesterday. I would understand if he was playing on a fresh account, but look for yourself.

Isn't the name he uses on stream MeetHermesTV not TTV?
Like I have just looked and know nothing about him other than what I have seen in the two minutes it took to go onto twitch and type the name.

Apsnabel

it´s nice to see that you do something about cheaters, but it´s a bit to little. even valve anticheat seems to be working better and that´s just sad. I´ts a wonderful game. one of the best I´ve played but it sorely lacks in anti cheat protection. I hope you  guys work better on this problem.

NmHansen

Are there a new ban wave on the way ? the Eu servers feels so hacky at the moment

• Upvote 1

smokey-phil
On 1/26/2019 at 8:09 AM, ThanatosNex said:

Isn't the name he uses on stream MeetHermesTV not TTV?
Like I have just looked and know nothing about him other than what I have seen in the two minutes it took to go onto twitch and type the name.

Nothing stopping you buying new copy's of the game if you get banned.

Putting aside the name stuff there is nothing stopping people coming right back in the revolving door.

VonMarder
Am 29.1.2019 um 01:59 schrieb smokey-phil:

Nothing stopping you buying new copy's of the game if you get banned.

Putting aside the name stuff there is nothing stopping people coming right back in the revolving door.

And once again the ones following the rules are the ones who getting f. Nice, so BSG made the games for cheaters and normal players are nothing more then cattle.

smokey-phil
2 minutes ago, VonMarder said:

And once again the ones following the rules are the ones who getting f. Nice, so BSG made the games for cheaters and normal players are nothing more then cattle.

i won't go so far as to say that i think it was the intent to do that, But i can't deny that as it stands now it certainly looks like there is some weird symbiosis thing going on between the hardcore cheating community and BSG's way of dealing with cheaters and its not looking good you could say it incentives cheating as if you do get caught you know that you only lose that account you got caught on allowing people to buy secondary "cheating" accounts or just replace the accounts as they get banned. It allows people to dip there toes in the water of cheating knowing full well that if they do get caught there is no consequence aside from the loss of that single account. And i would think cheating in online games very much falls into the slippery slope type of model with people maybe trying a ESP hack "just to see how many other people are cheating" and when they managed to confirmation bias themselves into thinking everyone is cheating what happens next ?

Add to this the real money trading thing (and before someone tells me that RMT is against the rules, i know. You can still buy tarkov items and currency in the RMT markets so it is happening even if it is against the rules) which means people can make real money from stockpiling items and currency which cheating is likely going to be the easiest way to go about doing that. 

Real question do items sourced from a hackers account get marked as from a hacker or once they are outside of the hackers account are they just another item? As without the ability to track how items move around the economy all you will catch are the accounts earning the items and not the accounts stockpiling them and moving them on for sale. 

ReApEr_69

Well, I have been playing FPS games for 15 years and I know what cheaters look like, and the past week has seen a serious uptick in the amount of people pre-firing or killing me within 20 seconds of spawn, all headshots, on fresh maps.  Actually saw a speedhacker zooming across a field in shores.  All of the cheaters are pushing legit players to go to other games that dont suffer the numbers of cheaters Tarkov currently has.  Love the game, hate the cheaters.  With the current attitude of the dev team about cheating, things will likely not matter soon, as the player base demographic is readily moving towards a cheater player base, and the more that happens, the more (and faster) you will push legit players out the door to seek a different game.  More content honestly at this point doesnt mean a damned thing with the cheating as out of control as it is.  My idea for the dev team (its good to propose solutions) would be to hire 20-30 people, pay them a decent salary to 100 percent of the time use cheats or admin tools or whatever, to identify on a full-time basis, cheaters.  And ban all cheaters encountered.  It will pay for itself as the cheaters will continue to purchase new accounts, so, its a win win situation.  On average of the past 3 days, at least 50 percent of my matches involved cheaters, and my team has about 40 videos of it happening to prove it......not that we can do anything with that proof....

Devs...screw content.  Fix the cheating.  Should be the number one focus.

nshoot

Please Devs don't IP ban, with good AC that means only account ban sure... however that means since this is a very addicting game they'll probably buy another copy hence more funds for further game development :begreat:.

Still needs to be a solid AC so it doesn't disturb for long legit players game experience :bewhink:.

just kidding lol keep up the work and make a solid AC, played alot of games with a lot of potencial and hype just to be ruined by cheaters and failure to keep that in check...