Would you like a wipe in patch 0.11?

dinosamir

5,217 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a wipe in patch 0.11?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

If someone would like a wipe just reset your account and there u have it. I worked my ass off to get to this level and have this amount of money. Just because someone made money through flea market suddenly becomes a problem for having too much money. Bill Gates has more money then i do, let's wipe his bank account so he has the same amount as me. There will always be people with more skill, knowledge, intelligence and whatever means to get rich so i don't see the problem there. U better worry about hackers and focus for banning them, cause there is a lot of them out there. I will definitely stop playing the game if a wipe hits anytime soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

I'am just aproaching at lvl 40, finally.

I'am so glad to reach the max trader lvls to buy everything like the Ap ammo for the mp7 and al the other mechanic lvl 4 stuff. I cant play the game every day cause oft my job, but I love this game. The conclusion is, that I just want to play the game in "Endgamemode" for a while like all the others. Reaching lvl 40 just for beeing wiped is some kind of frustrating. I mean, I understand its beta testing and they have to Wipe time by time, I really agree with that and every wipe is some kind of fresh impulse and servers are full and questing is fun for some dudes, but this time, the time between the wipes would be just too short in my opinion, as an player who cant play the game every day.

Thx for reading and keep up the great work devs.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

vor 14 Stunden schrieb dinosamir:

Yes Defently so that like the Newer Players wouldnt get "Reckt" by the Veterans now since new Stuff is coming

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Wipe IMO, Just smoother and puts everyone on the same playing field ( yes i agree this lasts no more than a day but there is a huge disparity in the playerbase atm)  the sole reason i haven't played much this patch is how skewed the Flea market was at the start of the patch, King making a small percentage of the playerbase. Completely Turning me off the push,  I personally didn't like how uncontrolled and unregulated the market was and still is, Community famous "Hatcheteers" being GIVEN and advantage financially over players playing

People abused the system and now there are players with WAYYYYYYYY to much control over the market, and playerbase.

Don't get me wrong, im having no issues taking their ill begotten gear, just don't like immoral cucks being in a position of power over others.
To be fair, there should be a wipe after every major banwave patch combo

• Upvote 1

nha no wipe, half of the time i see empty raids or low geared players, or fully kitted teams which i like to kill.

New patch with no wipe would be cool, fresh wipes are boring man there is no serious fire fights going on, everyone is running naked for keys and quest items..

So ima down to try out the new mods and weps ;D i can't play that often during week so i'l still 30 ish atm

• Like 1

A full wipe is annoying all the leveling and quest again but you could do a Stash wipe just imagine theres a new one in Tarkov joins with a Pm and someone with a Value of millions of rouble just destroys him with a m1a or Fal not cool :D

I just found my factory key (lvl 33) and not all of us have time to play 4h a day. I want to reach level 4 on ragman once. These wipes happen to often.... please dont wipe the trader´s reputation again. I would be tired to level them up again and again and again. 

Nevertheless, one of the best games our here since decades. keep going and ignore the hate ;)

cheers

20 minutes ago, EvaUnit01 said:

This

so true +1

Like you said.. "wipes are made only when they are really needed" not if someone wants to.It would be a shame if you would wipe after this short of a time especially now that you are going to add 4 new weapons and a bunch other stuff that needs to be tested.

Edited by OutlawDog
  • Upvote 1

I don't care about my stash tbh. I farm money to I can afford some armors, helmets and some weapons and then I go out for PVP action till I'm broke. Then farm money till I can gear up again, and that's how it goes. But I would prefer if they didn't wipe, cause of my level and skill levels. But hey, just do what you gotta do - I don't care that much in the end.