Would you like a wipe in patch 0.11?

dinosamir

Would you like a wipe in patch 0.11?  

5,217 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a wipe in patch 0.11?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

17 hours ago, Darkmonkeyboy said:

Deff wipe . Wipes are the best time to play the game , and it’s why most of the people come back to tarkov. Everyone starts same lv/gear and so much more fun knowing your not going to get the fully geared player killing you straight away.Only played 6ish weeks last wipe then stopped , I’m coming back for 0.11 but I’ll still have full stash / lv 40ish think I was ,and all the money I need to buy all the new gear , so won’t give much playtime other than completing the new quests with patch, and exploring the new lv. Sure after trying same lv all day say 30+ times , will be fun but then limited play afterwards. 

If wiped, easily great month of playing time. And before anyone says ( as been playing for years now ever since factory was the only map you could play and was so buggy you couldn’t move  ) I know wipes will cease when full game out / but then by then new gameplay mechanics will be introduced and won’t be needed. 

So yes , wipe would be great though I know not needed from a development point of view , but for a gameplay view with new content then yes . The people I play will also share this as we all agree best time to play is when wipe it’s also when we have most fun playing tarko.

no. not when there was a wipe so recently, it is un needed.

17 hours ago, JenaPlissken said:

People keep cry that they ignore the community, now they are asking you your opinion and you say stick with your plan, ignore us.

"A little consistency would go a long way."

It'd be different if they weren'T PREACHING TO THE HEAVENS ALL OF .10 That .11 would NOT be a wipe. If they never STATED this, I wouldn't care. I DO NOT CARE if .11 wipes or not. It's the lack of consistency that irritates me. Get over it.

A lot of people work hard for the (poo) we have in our stashes. A wipe will remove all of that hard work.

I for one accepts wipes as a necessary thing to get the game going forward, when it is warranted. To do it ''just because'' maybe not so.

So on behalf of all crappy players that need their silenced M4:s (like me....) I wish for a none-wipe update. However, if you need to get the ball rolling - do it. Wipe the crap out of it. I love my M4, this is my M4, no other M4 is quite like it, but if it gets the game finished faster/easier/better/harderf/faster/stronger you can have it. I'll grind my way back to another one, and I'll love that one too....

Merry Christmas all, and thank you for this game - it rocks! I don't, but it does!

Aaaaaand then I read this ''There is going to be a ton of new players coming in and even if they're good or bad at FPS games, they won't have too much knowledge'' and thinking maybe we should wipe to make it easier for the new guys....

Edited by RCSWE
  • Like 1

love the way you didnt leave the poll open for 24 hrs to get a real result well done all wipe is %100 needed for all the new players joining when the patch drops Tarkov community is so toxic

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, j3sus_mk03hl32 said:

where to vote? Oo

LOL yh i would have liked to vote also mate but they got the reasult they wanted then closed it before the real tarkov players could have a say

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Notourius:

LOL yh i would have liked to vote also mate but they got the reasult they wanted then closed it before the real tarkov players could have a say

doesn't matter, no wipe is exactly what i want :D:)

Well if you guys wipe this soon . Then me and my squad are going to go play DayZ for awhile. Really like the game I'm just tired of pushing for quest and rank just to have it taken away time and time again. I understand that wipes are needed for stuff but it does get old

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, j3sus_mk03hl32 said:

doesn't matter, no wipe is exactly what i want :D:)

still a shame you never got your say the result means nothing im happy either way just like to have a chance to 

they tweeted to have our say on a poll 5 mins ago that was closed 9 hours ago.... thats what has pissed me off

Only diablo iii will always delete files, after all, that is partial single-player game play, and the development team can not update what is very cool content! Compared to the epic world of warcraft, they are the excellent expansion pack that is updated every year, instead of repeating the same boring tasks that make you play the same content. To be honest, the people who support deleting files are simply stupid. What's the fun of repeating the content in the early stage of the game when you play it many times? Are you playing games or working as a slave?

Personally I do not want a wipe.

All wipes do for me is force me to rebuild my stash, and re-do my quests.

I like permanent progress, and dislike the concept of resetting.

2 hours ago, TAW_Did said:

"We're going to break your spine, would like to run a marathon afterwards?" - bsg

LOL

No seriously, every patch release and hotfix is always, ALWAYS met with game breaking bugs. To reset after these patches is always, ALWAYS the same tortuous experience.

Please don't wipe. Let us at least experience the release of the patch and then, if needed, sure you can wipe. But only after some stability is achieve first.

Good luck with that.

17 minutes ago, Roberto08 said:

Personally I do not want a wipe.

All wipes do for me is force me to rebuild my stash, and re-do my quests.

I like permanent progress, and dislike the concept of resetting.

Why do you copy paste my exact comment, into the same thread?

vor 20 Stunden schrieb Lightel:

If there's no technical reason to do it, i wouldn't like a wipe. Wich is also very close to the previous one...

This exactly (probably other people said this too but cannot be bothered to read 15 pages).

A wipe, in theory, put's everyone on one level. That is before teams pushing individuals, people not working regular jobs and serversided-clusterfuck seen last wipe.

It is needed to take money and gear from the system considering all the wrongly acquired funds from flipping ammo etc..

Save wiping for when there has been a serious and promising overhaul, not just because of hurra patchtime.