Would you like a wipe in patch 0.11?

dinosamir

Would you like a wipe in patch 0.11?  

5,217 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a wipe in patch 0.11?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

There's alot of new people, who've managed to hit lvl 40, because of the extra quest XP. I'd just say leave it, so the new people can play around with the new toys they unlocked.

The poll is closed. BSG said they wouldn't wipe in all caps and bold font. The community has spoken and the popular vote says no wipe.. Let's move on. 10% more of the community is against a wipe this patch and it hasn't been three months since the last wipe.

We need a Wipe for the christmas event because there will be a lot of new players and i think that new players will prefer a fresh wipe pvp than bullying from full equips to them.

14 hours ago, GhostFreak66 said:

We had a wipe , now to wipe just to level again to get the the new stuff is just stupid and that is if they are locked behind level 40  .... Adding the guns and equipment to the game just so that we have to grind again to be level 40 to even test those things out and this is right before we would have another wipe on .12 . For the people with the 14 day codes how are they even gonna test these new guns if higher level players dont put these guns up on the market for them .... They pushed to rushed to level 40 to test these new guns ....

I stream this game everyday , the amount of players not even 40 is funny , but they all use the flea market to get those guns past level 40 ... please just stick to your own patch notes and leave the reeee dit out of here

Cheers 

Are you dense? How are new 14 day old players going to be able to afford the guns you'll be listing for 300% over cost?

There is always like 3-4 "Hatchlings" on every server. Even if they lvl 30+, they go only with a knife to "Farm" So...  Also new players going rly quick to lvl 30+
So why wipe? We got one last month- So let us pls play, and dont start from zero to loot, farm.... This should be a Beta TESTING, not BETA-FARMING! 

• Like 1

I actually done all main quests and max traders. In my opinion this is too early for wipe. People should have time to do quests and then enjoy maxed traders and earned money. In my opinion next wipe should be not faster than end of next month

Edited by AHTOONG

15 hours ago, steve1st2die said:

Leave it alone, if players want to reset they can but, if like me, you want to carry on you can.

I've been grinding every wipe since October 17. For the first time I had the time to make level 40, and I'm just starting to enjoy the high end gear.

Why has this been thrown to the crowd, it was said there would be no wipe. Will you be asking for our opinion on all your plans?

Hey man I can understand where your coming from personally I want a wipe but please don't think it's a bad thing them actually asking if we want one or not some people brought it up and they made a poll for us to vote on this is a step foward for us as a community I just hope they let us vote on some of the changes to the game because we all enjoy tarkov and i'd love to be able to vote on some of the content and features later down the road aswell.

Please, wipe. We can get the wipe to try out the new goodies not the other way around. If there isn't a wipe there is so challenge in achieving these higher tier new weapons and completely ruins the fun of grinding. I really am desperate for a wipe since all of the flea market abusing etc. it sucks...

What is it with this company.

i mean c’mon with all the recent bad press you start mentioning wipes.

No I object to this wipe, I have spent way too much of my own time and have literally farmed the hell out of this game. I want to be able to enjoy the unlocked gear not to have it took away again. Whilst we are on the subject the loot is terrible, for example Kiba is dire and who keeps removing trade items such as the MPX SD for 2 UV bulbs and 5 DVD players??

• Upvote 2